Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Red Alpha

Another old familiar face.

9 posts in this topic

Hello again Surreal * Twilight. It has been too long since I activelly roamed here.

It's good to see many old familiar names in the forum, I hope some remember my RPs or my contributions to other projects like our Pokemon Region.

A quick discription for those who need it:

I joined S*T back in september of '06 (good god, 7 years already?!) close after Mithrandir, my brother. And since then I floated around from time to time with many ideas for RPs which rarely saw a good start.

My strengths as a writer lie in setting and characters. I'm currently designing a Con-world in my spare time and have a great deal of awesome character ideas I can use and adapt for any RP

My Interests in RPs are pretty universal; fantasy, realistic, sci-fi, I'll try it all if I can work a character into it. outside of roleplaying I am an avid PC gamer, currently working through Fallout New vegas, Skyrim, TF2 and Mechwarrior Online. I'm also a fan of anime and animation in general and also a fantasy book reader. So if anyone wants to try an RP in the settings of books by Robin Hobb, Adrian Tchaikovsky's Shadows of the Apt or Roger Zelazny's Chronicles of Amber series I'm all in!

Well, Well, Well...

If it isn't the Man with the Mana Gun!

Hey dude! Welcome back! Go poke someone to make you a graduate!

Oh noes, a PC gamer!! *kills it with fire*

lol. Welcome back mate, I remember you all too well. Not too well. Just the right amount of well...

Wellllllll... the more you say it the less its a word.... welllllllcome.

Yay! More people I remember! Welcome back!

I double checked, and I made you a graduate. :3

well thats a quick responce! thanks for upgrading me already Ack, didn't really expect it.

Judging by the fact that he remembers the Mana Rifle I used in the Star Child, and that he's from scotland, I'd take a guess and say Blackfrost used to be called Kyo.

Speaking of the Mana Rifle, has anyone here been watching RWBY? I've been trying to design my own swiss-army-weapon the past few weeks, maybe I'll upload some pictures when i get it in proper 3d modeling.

RWBY is excellent. As is RoosterTeeth. Though, I mainly follow the Achievement Hunters crew. Gavin is a legend. 

Welcome back, im a newbie but i can at least recognize and salute properly ^^

Welcome back. I joined maybe a year after you? For some reason I thought I was there before you... my memory is sucking.