Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ack!

POKEMON

327 posts in this topic

I think it's safe to have a fresh topic just for Pokemon so it doesn't clog up the video game thread... Especially with XY coming out!

more boners pls

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Legendary_Treasures_(TCG)

I'll also leave that there... Even though it's a reprint set, the art on the cards is sooooo cool and and and Shiny Collection is coming out with it and... EEEIIII. Collector's dream. :3

One more month and I'll have something to play while one the train! Pretty damn excited for this game. Also we probably should exchange 3DS friend codes!

Mine is 3909-7495-3006

Haha good thing my admins are catching me when I break our rules. :E

And I'll have to post my friend code... Soonish. 

What version do you want to get? I think I'm going to get Y.

What rule did you break?

And I pre-ordered X, but I might change it to Y depending on what my cousin wants. It'll probably stay X though

So today's news; 

- Mega Garchomp's speed goes down, but its Attack and Special Attack go up by two stages. Combined with the fact that you can't use a Choice Scarf on it, it won't be as easy to use as everyone thought. But I'm okay with that, because it still looks awesome.

- Ghost-types are now immune to anything that would prevent them from fleeing or switching out.

- Grass-types are now immune to any powder or spore moves.

- Electric-types are now immune to paralysis.

Ack double posted. I fixed it toot sweet though.

I dont do the whole pokemon optimization thing with natures and ev training. I just pick some cool pokemon and get on with it. This means I suck at competitive play.

EV training is an understandable thing to avoid, because it's boring and grindy. However, in X/Y, there's going to be a minigame that functions as an EV trainer, which should be more fun and probably take less time.

Interesting. It was always the grind that put me off. But if there is a simpler or at least more fun way to optimise a pokemon spec then I am am totally down for that.

I like to be competitive, but I also grow attached to my pokemon, so this Amie thing is going to ruin my life if it's actually good. lol. Anyway, my FC is:  2680-9747-1171  - I expect y'all to add me, as anyone in this thread, which i'll check a few times prior to the game coming out, will be added on my friends list.

Also, i'm going to get X, because a lot of people on a few forums i've visited wanted to get Y, like, 60%, and also because I prefer the idea of having some kind of cool magical stag, rather than like... a bird dragon thing, AGAIN. lol

I'm going for Y. So I can fight Adam's stag with my BIRD DRAGON

I'm on the fence about the versions - Yveltal is the coolest looking legendary since Lugia, but X has the cooler Mega Mewtwo by far.

Heck yes so freaking excited for the fairy class, y'all have no idea. Honestly I say it's about time

sooooooooo...

just found out about Mega evolutions

you know, it's an odd feeling to have your mind blown in real life. I notice I get a bit hyper afterwards, make unnecessary comments on myself and such

And here i thought i'd be able to hold out on pokemon untill the gen3 remake. now they come with mega Blaziken...

I'm going to lose a lot of money to this 3ds package aren't I?

well at least we have a Pogo mix! thanks Ack!

Well, obviously I was ecstatic to see another fire-type fox Pokemon, as those are two of my favorite things combined. Fennekin is the cutest thing ever and will definitely be my starter. The second evolution is... well, it wasn't what I was expecting, but it's pretty cute. I love her little twig. I hope I'll be pleased with the final one. 

Assuming I ever have the money to get a 3DS, I'll also be getting X because Yveltal is suuuuper cool. 

I picked up my Pokemon Sapphire tonight and saw the file was relatively new, so I've been wasting some time training this weak-ass Sandshrew so it can join my team. The graphics seem so old, especially compared to what XY is gonna look like... Makes a man think. I think Ruby and Sapphire are actually the oldest Pokemon games I own anymore! I used to have Crystal and Yellow, but I haven't seen either in years. ): 

Not sure which one I wanna get. :O

RED GENESECT DECK COMES OUT NEXT WEEK WOOOOOO Maybe we'll get Energy Switch back~~~.

Have any of you guys heard of the Pokemon game 4chan is making? From what I understand they'll basically be making it playable through emulators and such...I'll have to find a link to the wiki they made about it. 

As for Pokemon X and Y, they look pretty fantastic, I just need to get my hands on a 3ds first...