Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ack!

POKEMON

327 posts in this topic

Oh, crap. Where's one of my admins when I need them to fix that. Haha.

We also had pictures of the final Froakie evolution from a supposed later that the same leaker later said was fake!

I don't trust anything or anyone, right now!

Man, I wasn't even thinking about that. I just trusted Wahad 'cause he sent it to me :C 

I HOPE IT'S NOT FAKE and if it is I hope the real one is even cooler /crosses fingers

Also Amanda what are you ickin' at. [squints] 

(P.S. Lady Riddel's Brock avatar is the best) 

I would be content if it was real, because it looks pretty cool. But still, so many rumors and lies

The Froakie and Fennekin final evos look pretty legit, but yeah, I guess we should just wait. BUT MOOOMMM~~

Where's Chespin's final evo. That cute little bastard better get even FATTER!

1380753841371.jpg

there he is

Also if you want good Pokemon info, you should join HeyFonte on Facbeook. There's also lots of complaining and drama, which is also fun.

1380753841371.jpg

there he is

Also if you want good Pokemon info, you should join HeyFonte on Facbeook. There's also lots of complaining and drama, which is also fun.

And virgins. Let's not forget those.

I think you're confused with Yu-Gi-Oh Regionals.

1380753841371.jpg

there he is

All my sad! =(

Didn't know I'd have to state the obvious.

I think you're confused with Yu-Gi-Oh Regionals.

No, those too--I always play 'Spot the Virgin' at tourneys; I usually end up pointing to everyone in the room save myself and a select few who have 'the look'.

Didn't know I'd have to state the obvious.

WELL U DO BRO. I ARE NOT SMART1!ONE!

1 person likes this

Guys, there are spoiler tags! Some people might not want to be spoiled on things before the game is released.

But yeah, I don't think I particularly like any of the starters, which is a first for me. I'm probably gonna go for Froakie at this point - it looks like it has the most potential to grow on me.

Oh yeah, good point. Getting spoiled on Pokemon has never been a thing I would ever think would be an issue. Haha. I'll keep that in mind in the future. JUST SO EXCITED.

And yeah... I almost always go with the grass starter, but I think I'll be going with water this time. :/ Everything else is kinda lame... And water/dark is pretty interesting.

I tend to think the disappointment of your starter evolving into something horrible and making you wish you didn't choose it is probably incentive for people not to be concerned with spoilers regarding the starter evolutions.

I'm not sure who I'll go with yet. Liking both Froakie's and Fennekin's evolutions, probably leaning toward the latter.

Warning! Warning! The most adorable pokemon ever leaked approaching!

1380845248466.jpg

1 person likes this

8 days.

EDIT:  The reviews are starting to flood in folks, check out IGN's - http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/04/pokemon-x-and-y-review

EDIT EDIT: I'm sure you guys probably already know but - http://uk.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-x-y-version/Super_Training - So happy about this, Amie has a function and it looks really good. Now we can all play at a legitimate level without getting the 'leet' players stat boosting themselves into invincibility. Amie has melded Pokemon with Monster Rancher and I loooooove iiiiiiiit!!! lol

I just wanna try and be patient with all this. I like spoilers as much as the new person, but hey, I've already paid off my X copy and just gotta pick it up next week. Might wanna drop my friend code here at some point...I guess I'll go get my 3DS to do so.

And there we are: 3652 - 1153 - 7521

So I finally got round to watching all of Origins. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Can't wait for XY now! >_<

5 DAYS.

Plus - my order has been processed! CAN'T WAIT!! Come to me you beautiful 3DS game, you!!!

In preparation for X/Y I have been breeding a third generation of the competitive team that I've been using since DPP (with a few changes)! Pretty excited to see what'll still be viable.