Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hell-knight-rob

3rd time's the charm?

9 posts in this topic

So I guess I'm kinda around and about again? I don't know. Had a bit of a falling out when I last left and wasn't sure what I was going to be doing for a while, but I am playing Starcraft again, I have a girl friend again, and everything feels like High School again so why not go the whole nine yards? Where did that saying come from anyways? The whole nine yards? I mean, nine yards isn't much of a whole is it?

Anyways, I'm sort of back, and hopefully for a bit longer and more active this time around. I blame Ack! for my coming back because of her insistence that more people come back for a month or so. I might also try to get more people involved and see where all this goes. Maybe next month it will die again, maybe next month it will flourish. I don't know what my fate is on Surreality, but for now, we should Roleplay!

I'm trying to get my friend to join but the captcha doesn't seem to be working. Can we get somebody to look at that?

Welcome back! :D It's nice to see people back for a little while. We just have a good community that fluctuates every so often. I'm fine with that.

Thanks for coming back and maybe we can liven things up a little. XD

Welcome back!

I remember you, we were involved in a roleplay once before with Masahiro I believe. It's good to see you're still around.

On 2/9/2016 at 11:34 PM, hell-knight-rob said:

I'm trying to get my friend to join but the captcha doesn't seem to be working. Can we get somebody to look at that?

Have you PM-ed Ack about it?