Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DragonKingUK

Anyone here?

7 posts in this topic

I'm here!

It's been dead for a while, but it seems like a few members have slowly been returning. Gotta wait it out a few days to see who else makes an appearance. 

It's pretty dead tbh. But we're trying to get some people back for a little bit. We all tend to scatter after a couple of months and all come back  in waves. Haha.

Welcome!

ack! pretty much hit the nail on the head, but that doesn't mean you won't be able to find a partner to roleplay with. There are a few regulars who are around pretty much constantly, so get to know them if you have the chance.

No

Go away

Kidding. Welcome! This place's suddenly become a bit more lively, hopefully it stays that way this time.

How about telling us a little about what you like RPing? Aside from stuff with dragons. That one seemed pretty obvious.

If you're looking for a small but tight-knit community then this is your place. We aren't brimming with activity but we are probably the coolest people on this side of the cosmos, so there's that. 

1 person likes this

I'm sorta back... just lying dormant until somebody decides to pitch me an idea for an RP... In the mean time, I would like to play you some smooth jazz, but apparently have difficulty connecting to your local radio station.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, we will have proper stress alleviation as soon as our staff has had the proper time to repose.

Estimated wait time: postponed.

EDIT: I actually wonder if I know who this is...