Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ack!

What's up?

37 posts in this topic

How's everybody doing? What's going on in your life right now?

Things are ok here. I'm working on moving to upstate New York... Again. Need to work on some cosplays over the next couple of weeks and keep on top of studying Japanese and all that other junk. I'm basically just keeping myself busy as much as I can.

TELL ME WHAT IS UP WITH YOU ALL I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU ETC

2 hours ago, Seanzilla said:

Somehow I became a teacher. That's about it.

This does not surprise me that you fell into such a position.

I now work at Twitter. You would think that meeting celebrities, famous personalities and athletes on any given day would be amazing but it doesn't do much for me. Also, I hate the Twitter platform. Go figure.

Aside from that, not much going on with me aside from regular adulting stuff.

If you ever meet LeBron you need to tell him to stop shooting that many 'Fuck-you-threes'. He's killing me.

2 minutes ago, Seanzilla said:

If you ever meet LeBron you need to tell him to stop shooting that many 'Fuck-you-threes'. He's killing me.

Haha. I'll keep that in mind, but you won't have to worry too long since my Warriors are coming to give him as many 'fuck-you-threes' as he can handle.

4 minutes ago, Seanzilla said:

ugh a warrior fan

YAWN

Hey, I'm tired too. All of this winning surely tuckers one out.

1 person likes this

Hiii! Most of my activity is centred on spamming INCESSANTLY on Facebook and Twitter. I'm honestly surprised people haven't blocked me already. XDD

Aside from that, I'm somehow still a Scholar, which is embarrassing since I'm hardly around here anymore. Maybe Ack should remove my position. D:

EDIT: Also we need a new forum game on Surreality. That's what keeps people staying on the site. XD

I've gone back from horribly incompetent conscript to horribly incompetent university student. Also, I'm in Los Angeles... Well, up until I forget to hand up some obscure but vitally important paperwork and get deported like the filthy foreigner I am.

I haven't blocked HH because no one else ever talks to me

Decided to go back and do my honours year at university. Also went back to my old retail job part time - but I'm a manager now so I guess that's cool. 

Other than that it's just video games and writing. I'm also working on a prototype writing app thing for my degree. I need to do research surveys. Since people are flocking back here I might just strongarm you all in to filling them out =3.

22 hours ago, Seanzilla said:

Somehow I became a teacher. That's about it.

Ey, Sanzi sensei! 

2 hours ago, Kyo said:

Ey, Sanzi sensei! 

If anyone called me that they'd spend their afternoon in detention~

13 hours ago, Seanzilla said:

If anyone called me that they'd spend their afternoon in detention~

Oh so you're that kind of teacher. =/

6 hours ago, Kyo said:

Oh so you're that kind of teacher. =/

Not really actually, I haven't sent anyone to detention yet!

But I'm currently working with... 'troubled' kids. These kids tend to walk all over teachers that give them too much space, so it's pretty important that professional and personal boundaries are strictly enforced. 

3 people like this

On 2/10/2016 at 9:16 PM, Mystic said:

Also, I hate the Twitter platform. Go figure.

it is pretty shite, to be fair. i've had an account for years now, and i'll admit that i still don't really get twitter. 

that's still a pretty cool job, though.

i'm still hurting people for money. oh, and i've decided to ignore capital letters, outside of role playing, of course. 

Had a little read through umthe space lounge. Ultra confusing when Rp days come up because everyone starts being weird. 

Also dat shitposting... 

On 2/12/2016 at 5:20 AM, Bleck said:

huuuuuuuuergh

eeeeeeerghhhghhgh

This, really.

You know, Im actually genuinely envious of you guys...  Shoot, Sanzi's a teacher... Acks moving...   Wstfgls FILTH was allowed on theSACRED AND BELOVED SHORES OF AMURICUH (<3 Wsyt!)  You guys actually have stuff going on!

As far as me, I graduated from OSU in 2012...  I'm still hunting for a job...   I'm still living in a dead-end town...    And I'm Becoming a bitter old man...

Ifs FANTASTIC!   :/

:D

Though in brighter news, I somehow became a professional miniatures painter on the side.  Little Ramos never would have seen this one coming.

http://www.rollinallones.com/

776540.jpg

774427.jpg

742741_md-.jpg

Its wonderful to see you guys again...  even if its only for a little while :)

On 2/13/2016 at 7:57 PM, Pain said:

i'm still hurting people for money. oh, and i've decided to ignore capital letters, outside of role playing, of course. 

i also do both of these things but not in the same sort of context.

your paint jobs are so baller, ramos! shush! 8D and although it's nice to have a full-time job, it can also be rather soul crushing. looks like i'll be moving to NY in april, so hopefully life will be less soul crushing in the next foreseeable future.

Sooooooo. Kyo and Seanzy. As expected, a lot of your stuff would have been 'liked' by me except I can't 'like' stuff for some reason. So you're safe from my causing you annoyance. For now.

Also, I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH LIKE FOR REALS I WISH I COULD PHYSICALLY HUG ALL OF YOU COME BACK INTO MY LIFE T.T

West, I'd talk to you! If I could hold a conversation! :D I still love you <3 And welcome to the states! I'm still far from you but eh :D

HH, YES. I've wanted another game for like, ever. I support this.

Sean, I know I knew and said this but still, congrats again on your job! I'm so proud of you! *pinches your cheek*

Mystic, you and Sean are so cool, what with your awesome jobs and success in life. Congrats! Good job! Yay job! :D

1 hour ago, Ice said:

Sooooooo. Kyo and Seanzy. As expected, a lot of your stuff would have been 'liked' by me except I can't 'like' stuff for some reason. So you're safe from my causing you annoyance. For now.

Also, I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH LIKE FOR REALS I WISH I COULD PHYSICALLY HUG ALL OF YOU COME BACK INTO MY LIFE T.T

West, I'd talk to you! If I could hold a conversation! :D I still love you <3 And welcome to the states! I'm still far from you but eh :D

HH, YES. I've wanted another game for like, ever. I support this.

Sean, I know I knew and said this but still, congrats again on your job! I'm so proud of you! *pinches your cheek*

Mystic, you and Sean are so cool, what with your awesome jobs and success in life. Congrats! Good job! Yay job! :D

Hey Ice! Long time no see!

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Hey Ice! Long time no see!

See?? This is like my only connection to you guys! What's up? How ya been? :D

P.S... I seem to be quite able to like things, just unable to raise certain peoples' reputations.... #likeaholic

26 minutes ago, Ice said:

See?? This is like my only connection to you guys! What's up? How ya been? :D

I've been well! Staying busy with work and the like. Today was my Monday and we had a VIP visit so I was extraordinarily busy today, but I'm glad the day is over now. How have you been as of late?

Just now, Mystic said:

I've been well! Staying busy with work and the like. Today was my Monday and we had a VIP visit so I was extraordinarily busy today, but I'm glad the day is over now. How have you been as of late?

Oh, ya know. Stress, stress, and more stress. Just doing school and work. Decided I really want to get my book published and so I have that determination burning through me right now. Which is cool cause I have a goal in my life, after having no idea what to do with my degree once I get it.

Oh hey you're still around Ice

Been busy the last few days, whoever gave me the impression college in the states wasn't a horrid rush of perpetually approaching deadlines ought to be shot. Probably my fault for taking a major that actually requires effort, though.