Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raine Bell

Rainedrops from my heart

4 posts in this topic

I'm just going to place random poems and short stories that pop into my mind here. Feel free to comment and critique on them if you wish.

This first popped up a few day ago as I was walking down memory lane.

Orion

My heart belongs to Orion. Those orbs of fire in the sky. All that they have seen of me flits across my mind. I hold no secrets from him, and he holds no judgment towards me. He places me at ease, and my heart has finally found peace. His gaze was gentle on me, taking me as I was, for he saw no flaws within me despite all that I saw.

My body belongs to Orion, for because of him I feel free. Nights would pass and he was there, tender as one could be. He comforted me in a way, where no one else would dare. His arms would wrap around me, and my body would feel bare. His breath was on my ear, my name barely a whisper, I knew this could not last yet I prayed him to come hither. But as nights grew colder still my heart grew cold with it. I would not accept the fact that I was to fully belong to him.

Winter drew near and I closed myself off. I would think no more of Orion and force myself to move on. The pain of his absence lingered and I cried every night. I denied the truth of my sorrow to uphold my false pride.

No longer able to continue I broke down one lonely night, I begged for his forgiveness and stood in the dim light. His eyes held no anger, still as patient as could be. His arms opened wide to again wholly accept me. His love embraced my being and I felt my heart warm again. I accepted the truth of life and questioned not the end.

My soul now belongs to Orion, as it were predestined to. I do not question our fate and allow it to follow through. There is happiness once again in my life, and I take care not to throw it away for now I know deep down inside that Orion is by my side to stay.

I find the poem very beautiful, though kinda sad, but i guess it's only something from personal beliefs~ I look forward to see more ^^

Why thank you. It is a bit sad because it actually was a sad moment but it also a very awakening moment for me.

I can tell it is indeed very personal and i also find this poem a good relief of emotional stress, for even the slightest traces of any kind of disturbance being these positive or negative need to be expressed and art is the best way to do it ^^