Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hell-knight-rob

Fanglor RP idea [Rating Pending]

1 post in this topic

Hey guys, I've kinda come back and browsed a bit over the last month and I think I'm ready to start RPing again! So I'm looking for some fine people to write an RP based on my D&D world Fanglor. My aim here is to write something I could both use as part of my backstory for Fanglor as well as provide a nice setting for anybody interested in running it with me. I don't have an actual setting in mind just yet, which is why I am making this post the way I am and would like to discuss the details with people who might want to join in.

I would be ok with running this RP with Students or Graduates. I have no preference and think it'd be great to help give anybody new a chance to jump in on the RP. I already have a bit of backstory designed for the world, but nothing too in depth. At the bottom I am including a link to a google document with what information about the world I do have. From there we can decide when, and where the RP will take place and what the plot of the RP will be.

The theme is going to be Fantasy, and I want it to include some action, but not revolve around action. Again, the goal here is to help flesh out my world in a way that gets more people involved and creates a more dynamic history.

Here is the link to the google document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F0o0RfgS1rp_HZKqlq3Oh-mImsrIUBzRnVoL7qy7shY/edit?usp=sharing

If you are interested, leave a post in this thread, I will be checking it daily!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0