Ice

Long Time No See!!!

20 posts in this topic

What's up! It's been a while and, as per usual, I've been missing you guys! So I'm hoping by posting this it'll catch the eyes of the creepers still lurking! I know I've missed a lot in your lives and you have missed a lot in mine so there shouldn't be a lack of conversation! Let's talk about what's new!

I'll start! :D Let's see. I am now engaged to the guy who many of you were here to know that moved from the other side of the country to live and be with me. So I'm busy planning my first wedding ever! As you can figure, I've no idea what I'm doing.

I have graduated with my Bachelor's Degree and, again, still have no idea what I'm doing. But I am taking a break from school, which is great, and just focusing on my life and my job.

Oh and Pokemon Go came out for many of us (and deep apologies to those it has not yet come out for..... *tears*). So what team are you on? I'm team Mystic! Mystic shall rule all! (even though we are currently sucking in my city, we shall soon rule here too because I'm here. Duh.)

I saw a lot of students(new people) popping up and, because of the cruelty of inactivity, not a whole lot of greetings (myself included!) So feel free to post here and I'll try to chat! I might even see if we'd be RP-compatible!

And if this post gets no replies....... then you suck and I'll just text your phones and harass you that way >:D

Sincerely, Ice~

Hi Ice! I am one such creeper/lurker.

Sounds like your life is very exciting at the moment; congratulations! Especially on your engagement.

I'm not dead

I'm still a horrible human being

19 hours ago, Yajuu_Kikuishi said:

Hi Ice! I am one such creeper/lurker.

Sounds like your life is very exciting at the moment; congratulations! Especially on your engagement.

What's up Yajuu? I noticed you lurking yesterday. What were you looking at? Have an rp or something going on? And thanks! :)

8 hours ago, Wstfgl said:

I'm not dead

I'm still a horrible human being

Yo Westy! Nice to see you're still surviving :D Are you still schooling over here? How is that going? And are you doing Pokemon Go? :o

I'm at summer school now, but I'll be heading home in two weeks or so. I'm way too good at my first class and trash at my second, I guess that averages out to somewhere a little above mediocrity

And no, playing Pokemon Go predicates going outside

Can't stand for that

18 hours ago, Ice said:

What's up Yajuu? I noticed you lurking yesterday. What were you looking at? Have an rp or something going on? And thanks! :)

I'm a constant lurking really. Me, Animefreak, and a few others have an active (but slowburning) RP going at the moment. I don't normally venture out of the Realm but it's very dead at the moment so I decided to poke my head out.

On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 10:08 PM, Wstfgl said:

I'm at summer school now, but I'll be heading home in two weeks or so. I'm way too good at my first class and trash at my second, I guess that averages out to somewhere a little above mediocrity

And no, playing Pokemon Go predicates going outside

Can't stand for that

I.... suppose so.... BUT POKEMON! And good job on mediocrity!

On Saturday, July 16, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Yajuu_Kikuishi said:

I'm a constant lurking really. Me, Animefreak, and a few others have an active (but slowburning) RP going at the moment. I don't normally venture out of the Realm but it's very dead at the moment so I decided to poke my head out.

Oh that sucks :/ I'm currently doing no rps! Haha. What's your rp about?

12 minutes ago, Ice said:

Oh that sucks :/ I'm currently doing no rps! Haha. What's your rp about?

It's a deliberaly slow burning RP, since we're all on various time zones and we like to right rather large posts. It's a modern day, sci-fi, supernatural, fantasy epic and is the 6th (I say with great confidence, certainly it's a high number) sequel in a number of RPs that have run over various Forums and other formats.

It involves Vampires, Werwolves, Fairies, Demons, Evil organisations, Villainous plans and a bunch of other stuff. It's rather fantastic really.

On 7/19/2016 at 1:35 AM, Yajuu_Kikuishi said:

It's a deliberaly slow burning RP, since we're all on various time zones and we like to right rather large posts. It's a modern day, sci-fi, supernatural, fantasy epic and is the 6th (I say with great confidence, certainly it's a high number) sequel in a number of RPs that have run over various Forums and other formats.

It involves Vampires, Werwolves, Fairies, Demons, Evil organisations, Villainous plans and a bunch of other stuff. It's rather fantastic really.

Sounds exciting enough. I may to look at it sometime. I miss rping here :( Shame life always gets in the way.

On 26/07/2016 at 1:23 AM, Ice said:

Sounds exciting enough. I may to look at it sometime. I miss rping here :( Shame life always gets in the way.

It sure as hell does! Apologies for the, like, 2 week delay in this reply; for some reason my brain was telling me I had been the last person to comment. I'd also like to apologise that I wrote 'right' instead of 'write' in my previous post like a complete turnip.

I liked it when this here forum was bustling with activity and RPs; it gave me loads of stuff to read as well as the RPs I was actually in. Ah, good times.

On 8/9/2016 at 6:05 AM, Yajuu_Kikuishi said:

It sure as hell does! Apologies for the, like, 2 week delay in this reply; for some reason my brain was telling me I had been the last person to comment. I'd also like to apologise that I wrote 'right' instead of 'write' in my previous post like a complete turnip.

I liked it when this here forum was bustling with activity and RPs; it gave me loads of stuff to read as well as the RPs I was actually in. Ah, good times.

I think I'm gonna start calling people turnips now. And it's cool. I miss the ol' days too. Especially the games. I loved how homey it felt here :3 Shame it died v.v I try to stay in touch with most my friends from here though. Maybe one day it'll spark up again. Who knows.

On 8/15/2016 at 11:55 PM, Ice said:

I think I'm gonna start calling people turnips now. And it's cool. I miss the ol' days too. Especially the games. I loved how homey it felt here :3 Shame it died v.v I try to stay in touch with most my friends from here though. Maybe one day it'll spark up again. Who knows.

I've called many a person a turnip; makes me laugh. :)

Maybe one day...

Welcome back! From my late reply you can probably tell i'm a little AFK, i'd be on more but dont have anyone to frequently write with. Ah well, nice to see folks still on here!

Who are you people?

1 person likes this

On 9/4/2016 at 9:46 PM, Valentine said:

Welcome back! From my late reply you can probably tell i'm a little AFK, i'd be on more but dont have anyone to frequently write with. Ah well, nice to see folks still on here!

Same here so no worries! I'm usually online just not on here....

On 9/6/2016 at 0:57 PM, Kyo said:

Who are you people?

You turnip....