Valentine

Writing partner!

2 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a writing partner who has the time and interest to write at least once or twice a week, maybe more, and who is open to writing character dialogue together for a more fluid interaction. I'm currently working an idea through my head about a story set in feudal Japan, a fantasy story with elements of magic and wonder, in which a kitsune falls in love with a man, but he is killed by something and so she picks up his sword and goes town to town searching for his killer, hunting evil creatures, demons, spirits etc and helping the good (both human and creature). It will be a greatly character driven story, knowledge of feudal Japan is helpful but you don't need it. I'd like someone who has the confidence to write their own characters, stories, locations and situations into the rp so we're forming the world together. If you have me on messenger already then great but if not message here or pm me. If you have questions please ask! Thanks guys 

Normally, I would offer my services but I'm in a bit of a writing slump at the moment so would probably not be very useful to you. The basic idea sounds great though and anything based in fuedal Japan gets a double thumbs up from me.

That being said, if my stride returns to be anytime soon, I'll probably come see if you're still interested in a partner.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead