Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnimeFreak

Hello there (:

16 posts in this topic

Well how do I start this off...

I've been roleplaying for a while and generally I stick to the fantasy genre, I really enjoy to let my mind wonder beyond reality. As you can tell from my name I obviously love anime and don't mind roleplaying in some non-canon anime RP's from time to time. 

I'm glad I stumbled upon this place, I've been searching for a decent forum for quite some time to roleplay on! (: I hope to  get to you know all of you and become an active member in your community! 

Hey welcome to the forums!! If you have any questions or anything just ask, the staff are always happy to help. Nice to have another anime fan on board, can't have too many of those. And be sure to ask all your friends to come too!!  :3

Hey there, and welcome to the best place on the internet! No lie! I wouldn't lie! I suck at lying! REALLY! (stop looking at me like that)

If you don't mind me asking, how did you find us? I just want to see what we may be doing right across the internet that is getting people here. :)

He probably just google'd "The best place on the internet"...

Anyway, welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm working on some sort of small little RP to get up in the student section so I can graduate soon, I was already planning on recommending this place to the two other people I roleplay with regularly. :P And I found this place because I used to be on Surreal Twilight before I disappeared for a while. 

Oh no kidding! I thought your username was fairly familiar. Were you a graduate before? No need to go through the process again if you don't want to. :)

Yes i was a graduate actually! haha, if i could avoid going through the process again it would be greatly appreciated! :D I can send you some examples from different sites that I'm a member on if you'd like some reference. 

Nope! I'll just search for you on the old forums and check against that.

Other than that, welcome back! And please refer your friends! You can win monayyyyyy!

Awesome! my name on that site I believe was Animefreak1993 or Ryu Yuki. Not entirely sure which on I used.

Well hello and welcome back to the site Anime Freak. We always love seeing old faces again, and new faces...or new old faces...or yeah anyway welcome back. :)

Mmm...I'm pretty sure I know you! :)

Hi AF, looks like your recommendation worked!

Hey there, welcome back. I remember you from S*T--I hope you enjoy your stay.

On a side not, since you are still a student Gajeel, cough up the lunch money or your Teletubby backpack is history.