Bleck

Cookie Shenanigans [Mafia III]

123 posts in this topic

You go into the kitchen one morning to have your daily cookie, only to discover that all of the cookies have been eaten!

At the scene of the crime, there's only one piece of evidence - a fancy, old-style fedora.

Mafia!

All of your housemates have gathered in the living room at your behest. Out of the deliberations, an investigation begins.

The Rules;

The Day Phase;

During the Day Phase, the players talk among themselves to determine who should be punished for stealing the cookies, which will also reveal their role and whether or not they're guilty. The Day Phase ends after a consensus is reached, or after time runs out.

If time runs out and no consensus has been reached, the player with the most votes will be punished.

The players may also choose to abstain from punishing any players during a day.

The Night Phase;

During the Night Phase, all players who have roles that involve night actions PM me their actions for that night. The Night Phase lasts until all players have PMd me their actions, or until time runs out (if you don't send me your actions in time, too bad).

The game will continue until either a] the cookie thief - or thieves - have been punished, or b] the cookie thief or thieves outnumber the number of innocent players.

The Players;

Blackfrost

Asura

Nikkia

Valentine

Seanzilla

DayDreamer

ack!

Amberina

DragonGuard

Day 1 will end on Thursday, September the 19th at 3pm, or when a consensus for a vote is reached.

Alright....  Which one of you ate the LAST DAMN SAMOA!?

You all know I cant LIVE without my daily cookie.  So fess up!  

WHO HAS CONDEMNED ME TO A PAINFUL AND COOKIE RELATED DEATH!?

What the hell guys? What the frellin' hell? Every day man, one cookie. Not much to ask for. 

Well, in the words of Wayne and Garth, "GAME OOOON!!!"

Does anyone have any initial thoughts as to the possible culprit/s?

Hmm no nothing so far, but how many cookie crumble footsteps are there? (so, how many mafia are there?)

or b] the cookie thief or thieves outnumber the number of innocent players.

But how many cookie crumble footsteps are there? (so, how many mafia are there?)

Well, we know the game would end if there were more Mafia than innocents. So by that logic we have to assume that there is at least 1 and up to 4 (though that seems unlikely), I would give a logical guess at 1-2. But what I wanna know is if there are other roles beside the innocent/mafia ones.

Hmm probably just doctor and detective I guess?

Can't have too many roles and I'm not sure what roles else would work in a forum kind of setting...

don't assume the roles are the same. Different game-master, different way of playing. 

Anyway at the moment there are no leads. We don't want to vote willy nilly but it's important not to waste an opportunity. So what do?

Hmm but would he really change the rules/roles?

Well I guess no one can stop him...

We'll just have to see.

But again yeah, no real lead so far...

Maybe the best way to start things, would be by everyone saying why they AREN'T the mafia. That might get us nowhere, but at least we could get an idea behind everyone's mindsets, whether they are trying to fool us or not, regardless.

But what I wanna know is if there are other roles beside the innocent/mafia ones.

There are more roles than we've had previously. I don't wish to divulge how many or what they are, because that'll spoil the surprise.

I don't think there is anything we can say to prove that we're not it at this point of the game.

I suppose I advocate the same things as last time. Either we just sit on our hands this first day until there's actually something to go off, or we kill one of the newer players since we can't compare their behaviour to previous games like we can for those of us who've played the previous games too. Although I don't really like the latter idea because it would be sort of a dick move to kill a new player off just because they're new, and it may discourage continued participation in future games (and since it is just a game, even if it would be more effective to do so, we don't necessarily have to be cruelly efficient).

So then we kill an old player?  :P

*shrug*  I dunno. I'm of the "sit and wait" persuasion, myself.  Nothing to be gained by killing someone so soon. While certainly it gives the cookie-snatching no good mafia guy(s) a free turn, its better that than a free kill.

the only guilt i have is for writing my first ever smut on these here forums, my friend.

Filthy guilt-smut!

Lets vote DragonGuard just because.