Bleck

Cookie Shenanigans [Mafia III]

123 posts in this topic

Hmm true, we'd need to know the full range of abilities then... darn....

This game is about people, and people are mean... D:

Anyone got any idea on what to do?

Even though I'd gladly sit in a room with ack! and wait for us to die, I'd prefer to catch the Mafia, if you don't mind.

Yeah I'm way to young to die... So much cookies left to eat.... IF THEY DON'T GET STOLEN!!!

Anyway, we are non the smarter I guess?

I figure I'll just semi-randomly vote then.

I vote for Ack!

Although I have nothing against her personally, I just can't get a feel for her and I'm not sure if she's WITH us so to say...

What a terrible thing for you to do. :(

Then I vote for Dragonguard  because he's being mean to me for absolutely no reason at all. :/

Well I guess the day is over already, but if people are quick they might just get in another vote to untie the tie... kinda useless to let this tie again....

Thanks for reminding me. Since Bleck hasn´t ended the day yet, I´ll break the tie and vote for DragonGuard

I know im not in this anymore but dont double post. The edit button is your friend.

I don't really see cause to think either of you are particularly suspicious. I'd say rather those who've been talking less could be guilty and are just letting you two fire off accusations. To use the same method as I suggested earlier, I'd prefer to kill off newer players who're less predictable/have less to judge their behavior on, which would be ack, Amberina, and Sean. Of those, ack seems innocent but perhaps she's just decrying how mean things are to make herself seem a victim. Maybe Amberina is laying low, or maybe she's just coincidentally not on a lot. I tend to suspect Sean less for the fact that he defended myself, although it could just as easily be an evil attempt to gain trust.

Edit: Also Asura, he's been so unusually sparse I forgot he's even playing.

And though I don't much suspect Nikkia since she seems to have acted the same every game including this one, it could of course be an act this time to maintain that.

In conclusion I dunno, but I see Sean has broken the tie so we'll see.

...Not what I intended...

Edit: @Blackfost: I know I'm not supposed to double post, but I needed to bring this back to the front page again since no one was posting. But I guess I should have just kept my mouth shut, trying to move us forward apparently gets me killed.

Guess the way to win is to stay quiet...

I'm still alive- sorta....

After one of you schmucks ate my last cookie, I decided to lock myself in my room until this all blew over.  Apparently it hasn't yet.  If anything, it's worse seeing as we're 2 special roles out!

(Really its a case of me getting a new commission with a bunch of models to paint.... this time with a deadline D:   So thats what I've been up to recently. Busy busy busy...)

So lets see...   A quick count gives us:

DragonGuard - 2

ack! - 1

Still a bunch of people who need to vote yet.  Including me.

Id rather not put us back into a tie, but at the moment theres no one really being overly suspicious.

I really don't have much to say, partially because I'm not on as much as I would like to be due to work, and partially because even from reading back I don't see anyone that strikes me as acting suspicious. I know I'm at a disadvantage being a newcomer and all, and with everyone put into a mystery role only known to them and Bleck, not doing anything is just giving more time for the Mafia to choose it's target for the night.

That being said, I vote DragonGuard. I have nothing personal against you, and I'm sorry. 

Edited by Amberina

Well fine then, go ahead and kill me and feel bad for it later... Nothing I say will stop you anyway I guess...

Im inclined to believe Dragon.

Really dont think he stole our cookies.

Therefore, I shall save him from death with my Power of Twin Votes (Persister)

Vote the firste: ack!

Vote the Seconde: ack!

Nooooooooooo~ ack D:

Well I guess this (semi-?) confirms that Asura is also an innocent.

Votes are now tied. 3 and 3

Hopefully we can use this time to figure out who the cookie monster is.

:O Thank you Asura! :D

Glad to know that there are good people in this world too!

From now on I'll share my cookies with you!

Seems to be like this :

Blackfrost - Dead

Asura - ack x2

Nikkia - no vote

Valentine -Dead

Seanzilla - DragonGuard

DayDreamer - no vote

ack! - DragonGuard

Amberina -DragonGuard

DragonGuard -ack

Edit: I don't think I'm going to vote at all this round. Sorry about that, I misread and thought DG was ahead by one.