Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mystic

Yo.

30 posts in this topic

What's good S*T hooligans? The resident Supervillain returns yet again, and this time he comes bearing suspiciously wrapped candy.

YAY! Welcome back, Mystic! How has life been for you? You're generally pretty quiet on social networks. :)

Amanda, please (geddit?).

Life is pretty smooth right now; I'm retarded busy what with the Army thing and a full time job on the side. Yeah, I'm a mute when it comes to social networking, but I see you salivate, perspirate and even percolate over Pokemon cards at times--yeah, I'm watching you. Don't feel too bad though, I'm heavy in the Yugioh scene right now.

Oh heey, I recognise your name, but I'm not sure if we ever really spoke?

My memory is dire.

xD

Welcome back, anyway!

:D

We spoke once before, back when your avatar was Rikku from FFX-2 and you recruited newbies for the forums.

Anyway, thank you!

SOCIAL NETWORK!?

WHY HAVEN'T YOU ADDED ME ON SOCIAL NETWORK?

WTF I THOUGHT WE WERE HOMIES

BRO

I THINK THE ONLY PERSON I ADDED WAS AMANDA?!

WE ARE -SO- HOMIES BREH, BELIEVE IT!

I stumbled upon the hiphop album we created a few years ago for one of the S*T music projects. Our taste in music was pretty sick.

It's me you're talking to Masa, Mystic; I know good music. And I loved that album--we should do something like that again! Good times.

Only reason he remembers if because of the Rikku avatar. FFX is one of his favourite games.

BRO

I THINK THE ONLY PERSON I ADDED WAS AMANDA?!

WE ARE -SO- HOMIES BREH, BELIEVE IT!

I don't even know you anymore.

</3

That was fast.

Welcome back!

Only reason he remembers if because of the Rikku avatar. FFX is one of his favourite games.

Sooooo?

xD

I don't remember people's avatars from back then lol

Don't worry about Masa, he's just bitter because I wear the pants in this relationship and he wears the skinny jeans.

HAH! Mystic likes me most! :D

Amanda, please (geddit?).

Life is pretty smooth right now; I'm retarded busy what with the Army thing and a full time job on the side. Yeah, I'm a mute when it comes to social networking, but I see you salivate, perspirate and even percolate over Pokemon cards at times--yeah, I'm watching you. Don't feel too bad though, I'm heavy in the Yugioh scene right now.

:) Well at least things are going well with you! Certainly sounds like your busy. I hope you at least stick around here for awhile. You have been missed!

And yeah, that's me to a T right night. I'm trying hard to try Magic right now too, but it just ain't the same. I don't think I could ever get into Yugioh... The player base... Scares me. I hear terrible things about things getting stolen CONSTANTLY. T_T