Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nikkia

Questions? Ask Me ~Anything~

22 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! My name is Lindsay and I am a new administrator as per Surreality's reboot. I am twenty years old, residing in Toronto, Ontario. Ummm, I'm short. 5'2''. I love birds a lot, I have two lovebirds. I'm not currently studying, but I would really like to go to a veterinary college specializing in avian health or exotic animals. I think I'd like to work at an aviary or a zoo of some kind, but who knows. I knit in my free time and would really like to get back into roleplaying. I prefer science fiction and fan fiction roleplays. 

I started this thread because I don't really know a lot of you and you don't really know me either, so feel free to ask me anything. Consider posting an AMA of your own so I can ask you the last time you peed the bed and your deepest darkest fears.

Just to know... for curiosity's sake..  :ph34r:

Have you ever had an out of body experience?

Actually, no.. I haven't. I've read that trauma, near-death experiences, major surgeries, etc. can cause you to have an out of body experience. I've never really had much of any of that. I'm not even really good at dreaming, to be honest. I rarely dream at all - or rather, I rarely remember my dreams. I'd like to learn how to lucid dream though, that sounds like it'd be awesome. 

I said you have a tattoo. What is it of, and more importantly, where is it? ;)

I've been thinking on the idea for several years now of getting a single feather on either wrist.

Hahah! It's on my lower back, on the riiiight? side. 

Yeah, right side. (I didn't just go check  :ph34r: ) It's a honeybee. Bees used to be my favorite "animal" and I guess they're still my favorite as far as insects are concerned. I have a few birdy tattoos planned as well! Tiny Bailey Boco chocobos  :wub:

No.

:ph34r:  :wub:

1 person likes this

Kelsey, I will lick your face every day. I don't really dance anymore, but I did like to dance a lot when I was younger.

Tsai, I can't really say I do... I hate house centipedes... does that count? (There was a baby house centipede in my apartment recently, which was a surprise because someone told me once that Canada doesn't get those, ugh god)

DayDreamer, I love pretty much alll birds. Right now I have two lovebirds so I guess they're my favorite right now. I like parrots, which I guess is a pretty broad category. My next bird will either be a Conure or a Cockatiel :)

You should defs make it a cockatiel, then you can join myself and ack and others in the club of cockatiel owners.

Follow-up question: can we see pics of your birds?

Oooh! You have a cockatiel! What's his name? How old is he? Can he sing any cool songs?  :wub:

Tsai, I can't really say I do... I hate house centipedes... does that count? (There was a baby house centipede in my apartment recently, which was a surprise because someone told me once that Canada doesn't get those, ugh god)

Just be glad you don't live in Hawaii. I still have nightmares about the ones in our house.

39453d1239233722-centipedes-_41069480_ce

Ooh, I grew up with cockatiels. My dad and uncle always had them. My slave  partner... He refuses to allow birds at all.  :angry:

Aside from sex and/or ice cream, what is your favourite dessert?

@Tsai: D: Ugh god, noo! Ahhh I hate them so much.....

@Resonance: Hmmm, I'll have to sayyy.. cheesecake. I like cheesecake a lot.

@Lady_Riddel: Rocky road for sure, no contest. 

Awesome. I haven't made a cheesecake in... years. TOO LONG.

If you could be a bird, what bird would you be and why?

I'd probably like to be an African Grey. They're basically human. 

Oooh! You have a cockatiel! What's his name? How old is he? Can he sing any cool songs?  :wub:

We (my family) have two actually. "Jelly" and "Peaches". Not really sure how old they are actually, I can't recall. They don't sing or anything, but we think they're currently breeding so there may be baby cockatiels soon so that should be totes adorbz.

Fair warning: I'm probably going to ask this question a lot on the AMA series we have going on here.

Considering all the characters you've created for the RPs you've been in, if you could bring one to life, which one would you bestow that gift to?