Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saiph

[Open] Free as the Fountain (title for now)

7 posts in this topic

What is it?

So this is a Realistic RP. It can include special talents or skills that are realistic so long as the character doesn't posses a ton of them, or they can be talentless or limited in skill, because that is more realistic. RP is still listed under the student section if you're looking for it, my error. I'm open as far as the direction of the story line -- can be romance, spy, mystery, gang, medical, typical life, etc., no greater than an [R] rating. The title is also subject to change, I really didn't know what to make it. Here's the link: http://www.surreality-rp.com/topic/149-free-as-the-fountain/#entry2666

Who can join?

Open to whomever, no more than 2 others to join. Short 3-5 paragraph posts preferred, but I'm not going to be a stickler, do what feels right for you. Someone can take over as the man introduced in the very beginning or add a new character.

Timeframe?

1 post every 1-3 days as a minimum is fine. I think many people don't like moving that slow, but if more time is needed let me know, I work a full time job and I totally understand.

Just throw out what you think and we'll take it from there. Questions? :)

Well, i mostly wonder about the special talents, but i think it looks fun to join to ^^

Special talents meaning like you're a top notch athlete, incredible musician, best selling writer, craft-maker, smooth talking manipulator, good at mechanical/technological skills, dancer, drug smuggler, any extreme in positive or negative personality traits or technical skills that an individual could actually have in real life. Hope that helps to clarify.

You're more than welcome to join! Make a post as soon as you feel like it. I'm going to submit a post by the end of the day since it's 9:20 AM here, just woke up, so if you want to jump in sooner or later, whatever works. :)

Sooooo. My weekend didn't go as planned for here. I have work today (12+ hr shift) but am off tomorrow (for most of the day), so instead of keeping you hanging even longer, I wanted to at least say it won't be today. Sorry! :(

And to be perfectly honest again, part of my delay this weekend was merely needing to develop my character since it's been so long since I've done this, I've got minimal things to pull from. So sorry for that, but hope everyone is still on board since things are just getting started.

Going on vacation, in the woods, with no technology, won't be able to reply until after the 20th. Have a fun without me. :(

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0