Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elle

Hello.

14 posts in this topic

Er. Hello.

I am mostly an artist trying to learn how to write. Or at least.. I try to. I think

I usually have trouble making decisions. I was hoping a collaborative effort might be better.

I am a little adverse to displays of affection, but please take care of me. :(

Hello there (: 

Glad to see some new faces! Shoot me a PM if you need anyone to RolePlay with to get that graduate status! Check out the RP discussions area too, I have one I'm trying to get started and I have no problem making that student Role Play! :D I love teaching and helping out so feel free to ask for advice whenever! This forum is extremely friendly, so you'll have no problem finding people to help out or give advice. 

Hey there. RP is a little different from writing so you might find you like it better than soloing it. Give it a go and see if having a co-pilot (or more) gets you going. c:

Yo! Welcome to Surreality, formally known as Surreal Twilight. I'm your host, the Supervillain, and as such, if you need help diving into the forums, don't hesitate to ask.

Well hello there elle. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Welcome to Surreality dearie. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, PM me, yell at me whatever. I'm here for you

Welcome, welcome, welcome! It's fun here so do stick around!

Thanks, everyone.

I was wondering.. how do I join a student roleplay? Would I look for roleplays in the roleplay discussion? Should I be letting people know that I'm still a student?

Hi Elle!

What type of artist are you? Do you have any samples you could share with us? :)

Also, welcome to S*T! :D

To your question it depends. Are you wanting to join one that is already started? If so you will need to locate the RP Discussion and see if they are full already or can accept another member. If you are looking to start your own simply create a topic in RP discussions about a Idea you are wanting to work on. If the RP does not have a discussion thread PM the creator of the RP and ask permission before jumping right in

As for joining student roleplays, just search the RP discussions and ask the GM of that particular RP if they are accepting students or are willing to do a student Roleplay. 

Welcome, Elle C: We're glad to have you. As you can see, everyone's eager to answer any questions you may have, so relax and make yourself at home~ 

As a Student, you can join any roleplay you would like, so long as you're accepted by the creator of the RP. Then, I believe, it would be placed in the Student RP forum. So you don't need to look exclusively for student RPs or anything like that. 

You can also check out the Roleplaying Classifieds if you'd rather look for someone with similar interests or something first, and try to start a one-on-one instead. I personally find those to be easier to handle, but it does take a bit more planning and discussion, I think (which is my favorite part, really).