Mystic

Compliment The Person Above You

85 posts in this topic

Life gets hard sometimes. People put on masks and facades everyday to hide their pain and anguish--you never can truly know what someone is going through unless they explicitly tell you.

What I do know, however, is that one simple word, or gesture, or smile could be the difference in saving someone's life (or just a bad day).

With that being said, give the person above a heartfelt compliment or words of encouragement, and we all will in turn pay it forward.

I'll start by complimenting Surreality as such:

You are very beautiful.

1 person likes this

The person above me has one of the most awesome sig/avi combos I've ever seen and I'm a bit jalous.

Uses a picture of Elizabeth as her avatar, and, i've seen her pic - kiiiinda looks like her too.  <3   ^_^

He is an excellent writer, artist and an overall pretty swell guy.

Has excellent taste in mask-wearing Hip Hop artists!

He is my best friend in all the world. Like my brother. He picks me up when i'm down, makes me laugh when i'm sad and sets me right in the world. He's brought me out of my shell, made me a happier, more confident person and I wouldn't be the same without him. We'll be friends 'till the end, would pull him out of hell itself if he was down there. And he'd only be down there because he called god a scrub when he saw the length of his beard. lol

tumblr_me42nh8c9D1rxv2vxo1_500.gif

He's the Rigby to my Mordecai.

1 person likes this

Aww Valentine! He is my only true Valentine. My bestest butt-buddy for life (cept no butts!) 

I love you in an entirely a-sexual, plutonic, no-homo way my hetero life-partner!

Have I convinced everyone I'm not gay yet? 

scrubs-eagle-gif.gif

1 person likes this

He's sweet, but kinda mean, and I'm okay with that {kinda} because he can make me laugh. 

CHOCOLATE BEAR

Who is definitely gay, but kind, thoughtful and nice {I guess}<3

He's graphics are okay as well

:P

(Haha Martin, ya gaylord!!  >,<)

Such a good friend! She's so funny and helpful and always up for a chat! I haven't known her long but she's become one of my best friends, black rapper (mos def). We get along like... two things that get along, I don't know. Cheese and... crackers? Probably. Love yoooouuu!! <3

He's one of the sweetest guys ever, and despite not knowing him for that long, I feel like I can talk to him about important, personal things. He's caring, and considerate, and supportive, and he's a really good writer. But that's a good thing {even though I'm jealous} because it makes me strive to get better.

:D

Plus, he's going to cook for me, and make me watch stuff, and he can perform wizard/pirate magic!

<333

Pain! I miss you terribly and hope that things are going well for you right now. I hope family matters have been able to smooth themselves out over the past year or so. <3 You've always been so nice to me and you're a pleasure to talk to. Plus, you're extremely talented and pretty. <3

Bleck must surely love Dark Souls. So he's okay in my books.  :3

1 person likes this

Let's see...Valentine is a sweet name because Valentine's Day is in February, which is the month of my birthday. This means that Valentine is obviously a great person. 

AnimeFreak is an amazing person! Why? Because I need no justification, for she is awesome until proven guilty-- er, unawesome? May that day never come to pass.

Loki!! We don't talk enough, which makes me sad. But such a good person, which makes me happy! 
You can't go wrong with this one, a great member on the forum, and a better friend you could not ask for.

Valentine is Da Bomb and he's a nice, helpful dude, and a good admin~ Also, I really like that he made a Regular Show reference. That makes me happy. 

Kels! So pretty, so soft, so lovely. It still blows my mind how much your art has improved in such a short amount of time, and you're just a fantastic person all around. We should role play sometime... And also get back to talking again. ilu eeiiii <3

1 person likes this

Ackface is one of life's genuinely nice people. I can't actually believe that there is a bad bone in her body. From the first day I met her, she's always been so kind and thoughtful, and so, so supportive.

Amanda, I adore you girl <3

1 person likes this

Pain can sometimes be too hard on herself, a common trait seen in talented people. She is fun and friendly. She's also incredibly blunt at times and I find her honesty extremely refreshing.

Pain, you rock!

I've known Blackfrost for years and years and he's just an awesome dude and eventhough we've not talked in a while I still feel comfortable and awesome around him.

A bit of a sneaky one! Haha. A cool guy I know from my past, though, I didn't realise it was him until Blackfrost stumbled across it and let me know. Dragonguard is a really nice guy!!  :3

Oh my goodness the person above me happens to be one of the sweetest guys I know. Always makes me feel better about myself