Mystic

Compliment The Person Above You

85 posts in this topic

The person above me has very nice shoes! They smell fantastic, as well! Damn, those are some nice shoes.

Riku has a very nice shoe fetish, apparently. 

Seriously, though. He's an awesome guy! 

(Ack you always know how to make me blush hnnn<3)

Kyo has always been a cool and casual dude that's fun to talk with, and he makes me laugh. C: Also, his Bolin sig/avvie set makes me salivate, along with all his other awesome PS edits - my favorites of which I will be sporting quite soon~

Sunset Blue was the dopest username back on S*T, as was kelseycrayons, because crayons. Plus she's beautiful, intelligent and above all, resilient when times are tough.

Thank you for being you.

Also, his Bolin sig/avvie set makes me salivate

I'm faaaaaairly sure that's Korra, not Bolin. So you know.

And Mystic is a cool fella, lovin' the Spartan-style helmet avvie. I've never talked much to you Mystic! But in our odd dealings you've been a pleasure to talk to, and I know you're good for the forums!!  :3

figured Id pass on the love with everyone else. 

Val is an amazing writer and fun friend to talk to. He was one of the people who made me feel extremely welcome here and I am so happy to have met him. He really puts effort into his ideas for stories and characters and they always come out interesting and unique.

Also he has the coolest moving sig ever. I know he worked hard on it. :)

BlackZodiac likes Star Wars enough to get a Mandalorian tattoo, and that's fantastic.

1 person likes this

Bleck is a Grump and that is awesome!

Am I allowed to write about Kyo again? <_<

Tough shit, I'm doing it, because I can and I like this thread and want to bump it up and stuff and things. 

Martin is quite a cool guy. He wants to be adored, which is why you shouldn't adore him, but you kinda can't help it? I only joke about stalking him, mostly, but I think he loves it; all comes back to the adoration thing. 

He has good, intricate role play ideas, he'll help anyone who needs it, and is pretty damn good when dealing with dumbfucks. He isn't afraid to express his opinion, but he's accepting of others, which is important. He's kinda funny too, just not as funny as he thinks he is.

:P

I'm kinda fond of you dude.

Yay more love!

Pain is an interesting character. The moment I think I have her pegged she flips my entire image of her on its head. She is sweet and warm, but also fierce and sometimes mean, but for the most part it seems playful. She is creepy, yet also comfortable to be around. Ultimately she is a series of conflicting things yet somehow she makes it work. Truly unique, I have ever known anyone quite like her.

Kyo is someone who I've known for a long ass time now and back in the day he helped me quite a bit.

Even now I often use one of the things he said to explain to people what kind of guy I am.

He's been there for me in my downs, so I'm glad to be here to share my heights with him.

Love is to be shared among most people in this group as they are worthy of garnering it.

Drag, you're such a funny guy, it makes me smile when I talk with you.

I wanna talk about Demonic Gate!

He's soooo sweet! Omg, I know guys hate being told that, but it's so true! He's lovely to talk to, he's absolutely adorable, and any girl would be lucky to have him. 

I want to get to know you better, angelface

Pain is always so upbeat and nice~~ C: we've never talked at length but I always enjoy seeing her around. She seems like delightful company. And I think it's super awesome that she does tattoos. O:

Yaaay! Sunny! We never really got to know each other super well, but i've always thought well of you, you're one of those 'cornerstone' members of S*T/Surreality who i've always had a great deal of respect for. You always inject something interesting, humorous or just downright clever into the discussion and the forums are a better place for it!  :3

Psh, he's okay, I guess.

Jk, he's a total sweetheart, and always remembers who I am, even when I disappear for a while. He never has credit for his phone, which is fail, but I'll let him off because he's the cutest kitten ever. I'm sure when he'd living in Edinburgh with Martin, I'll go and visit and we'll just have a wicked awesome time doing things that are wicked awesome.

Unfortunately, I haven't actually talked much to you, Pain. I like your name! I remember admiring your tattoos in that tattoo post a while back. You seem nice!

Also I want to see how well I can kill the flow of this topic, because Brutal is the Trevor Philips of ST. Hard to be around, often nonsensical, and a little scary.

You weren't looking at my tattoos, were you sweetheart?

;)

Likewise, I don't really know you, but I have seen you around. You also seem nice!

POST MOAR

Edit: Who is Trevor Philips?

Seeing as I'm still fairly new, I haven't talked to many people, including you Pain. But you seem cool, and I love your icon <3

I love your sig, Setsuna. It reminds me of Tangled, maybe i'm being derp but she looks just like her. I'm in love with that one though. lol

You're a nice guy. Hardly anyone goes outta their way to wish me a merry Christmas.

Your icon looks kinda like someone from Jojo's Bizzare Adventure which is awesome (I've never seen the anime myself however my friend has and rants to me about it nonstop XD)

Spoke to her once on the site's chat room. She wasn't afraid of me. So that's good.