Mystic

Compliment The Person Above You

85 posts in this topic

You aren't annoying!

And, uh, you're a good friend, too. Yeah.

1 person likes this

Your sig has an absurdly big mouth, and really really white teeth, with a clear yahoo sign in the corner. Smooth. ;)

It's the only one of him that doesn't suck balls I'll have you know. Also the point of this topic is to 'compliment' the person above you, not criticize.

And my dear dear Drawfag. We're lovers indefinitely, so there's nothing I can really say cept that I love you~

Ello deegee.

I would like to say that you are right about being one of the awesome people on here! You're super nice to me and I appreciate that from you. You really know how to make a person feel better! Thanks for being a super sweet .. bud. /chuckles/ I forgot I'm still a guy.

I've had very little dealings with you, but from what I have had, you've always been a nice person, helpful and just a great addition to the forums.

Adam<3

We haven't spoken in a while, but I know you're always there. You're a proper decent guy {even funny at times :P} and you're great at being a friendly and welcoming face around the forums. 

Adam<3

We haven't spoken in a while, but I know you're always there. You're a proper decent guy {even funny at times :P} and you're great at being a friendly and welcoming face around the forums.

I want to compliment someone. Because I want to make someone everyone happy. ♥︎

Pain, I love your My little pony designs. They are so intricate, detailed and fantastic. The usage of color, tones, shading and the creativity in the whole project itself is just absolutely clever and magnificent. It makes a basic stencil of a well known character so much more interesting. I haven't really spoken to you before, but you are so sexy and so beautiful as I get more cliche with my compliment, I'd like you to know that you should never stop doing what you love. I will be looking forward to seeing more of your great work!

Shelmii, I haven't really spent much time with you but, from what I've seen, you seem to be a really sweet and kind person :3 always trying to have fun and make people feel good. Yayay!

1 person likes this

You're one of the friendliest people around, and you're one of those few who didn't actually come from the prehistory of S*T and yet managed to stick around and really become one of the most active people in this community. Props to you for that.

1 person likes this

You use a Joseph Joestar avatar. You must be an okay guy.

We've never talked much, Timey, but you've always struck me as a nice guy. Patient, accommodating and up for a laugh.