Mitsu

Keep calm. It's just an introduction.

14 posts in this topic

Hi hi I'm Mitsu! I was referred to this board by Gajeel because he noticed that I really enjoy to roleplay. I come from Australia although it's anything but sunny where I am at the moment. I wish to roleplay with lots of new and different people although I might be a bit faint hearted for the gory stuff but please look after me. I also think Yachiru Kusajishi from Bleach is pretty awesome. I can't think of anything more to say... so I guess that's it. ♫

I'm sorry, it is literally impossible to keep calm at the moment, as you are a fan of Bleach, and quite frankly, that is just unacceptable.

I kid.

Welcome to Surreality! You're certainly in the right spot if you love to write, and you're definitely among friends who share a common interest. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Thank you very much! I'll be sure to do that once I figure out what to do next. I understand I have to roleplay with others in the student section, but I'm not sure how to go about it as of yet.

I love Bleach! It's fantastic. One of these days when I dont have so many RPs running, I might have to start one. I really want to re-try one I did a long time ago about starting from the academy and going from there. But anyway!! Welcome to the forums!! I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to chat and roleplay with!! If you have any questions about the forums, ask myself or any member of the staff.  :3

Hi Mitsu! Welcome to S*T! :D

I can't say I care so much for a lot of anime, but somebody has to love it, right? :) If you have any questions, let any of us know. We're a very helpful bunch. :E

Gratitude Mystic, that benefited me quite a lot.

It's nice to know that there are some other Bleach fans on this board other than me and I find it fantastic that you have so many roleplay's Valentine. I hope you can achieve a resurrection of that Bleach roleplay, in due time of course.

ack! I don't have any questions as of yet but I'll be sure to ask, this board gives off such a positive vibe and It makes me feel at ease.

1 person likes this

We keep the forum positive by sacrificing the Negative Nancys here to Cyrus, the Twerk God.

Nobody can withstand her voice and live to tell the tale. Or tail. Whichever.

this board gives off such a positive vibe and It makes me feel at ease.

3490019+_272d08cf1b334552d762f906a173c54

Howdy there Mitsu. It's a pleasure to meet you and make your acquaintance. So in regards to student role plays there are join options; the first being to check out the RP discussions and see if any roleplays interest you and take note whether they are allowing students to join or are open for more people or if it is not stated just politely ask if they are, the second being feel free to start your own RP discussion to get a group of people together and create a story of your own in the student section. Then you can begin to think about graduation and what now. It lets you play in other areas rather then limiting you to students. If you do have any questions of concerns feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll be more then happy to help.

Welcome Mitsu!

Please feel free to explore and familiarise yourself with our lovely home! There are plenty of anime fans you can chat with.

I highly suggest you dive right in and start roleplaying! Our members are active and many of them write beautifully! You are guaranteed to find people who fit your writing style!

1 person likes this

Welcome, welcome!

We're an odd bunch, but we're a awesome odd bunch! You'll have lots of fun here, I guarantee it!