Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pain

Hai! ^^

42 posts in this topic

I have been a member of S*T for a few years now, but it has been a long time since I've really spoken to anyone on here. So, I thought I'd introduce myself, as I don't expect anyone to remember lol

I'm Pain.

:D

I love to role play {obviously}, I also love food, and most of, if not my entire, life revolves around tattoos. I've been training for the past three years to become a tattooist, and I can honestly say it has taken over my life lol. However, while it is a HUGE amount of work, I love it, and feel exceptionally lucky to be able to do what I do.

I hope my fellow S*Ters are just as happy in their careers, although I know it often isn't the case. 

So, are you in school? College? Uni? Work? A bit of both? Tell me eveeerything!

Also

FREE HUGS FOR EVERYONE, I LOVE YOU ALL

{except Adam}

EEIII IT'S PAIN! <3 *tackle hug*

I haven't talked to you in awhile, not even on Facebook. :( I see your work on your Tattoo Palor's page, though, and it always looks great. <3 I'm glad you found something you love, and better yet, are awesome at! :D

As for me, I've been working full-time and playing lots of Pokemon. My life is boring. XD

edit: Oh no! I still don't totally understand this forum. I accidentally removed you as a friend. I'll add you back after the five minute limit is over. T_T

Hello! Welcome back to Surreality. I'm Lindsay and it's a pleasure to meet you. I think I remember you from original S*T. 

Currently, I'm just working in Toronto, Ontario. I'd like to become a vet of some kind? Or a handler or a behaviourist for parrots. 

That's awesome that you're on the road to becoming a tattoo artist! I have one tattoo currently, but I have plans for many more when the money allows. :) 

I don't get free hugs because this *indicates self* is invitation only, baby. You gotta pay tribute if you wanna touch Valentine.

the tribute is pepsi max and if you give him 1 can he'll do more than let you hug him if you know what I mean

So yeah welcome back! Tattoos are cool! I have a half sleeve at the moment. Plan to get covered in them but unfortunately its an expensive hobby!

Aaaacck! I miss you<3 and Noel! How is he? He and I used to Skype quite a lot, he's so sweet, and you two are an adorable couple! I'm so happy for you guys ^^

Aw, thanks beautiful<3 That's such a nice thing to say. Although, quite a lot of the work posted on our fb page is my mentor's work, but it's still cool that you like it lol He's very good, and I'm lucky to have him -nodnod-

Do you play the pokemon card game? Or is it different now? I haven't played it since I was about 12 lol Pikachu is still my favourite though.

I'm really glad to see you arooound, it makes me happy lol

---

Nikkia, nice to meet you!

And wow, a vet? That's amazing! I wish you luck, it must be hard work, but so rewarding too. I always think if you love doing something, the hard work is worth it, and if you give it your all, it pays off.

Yeeeah, money is an issue for many people when it comes to getting inked. Even more lucky for me, I don't have to pay. Everyone in our studio tattoos each other for free.

---

Bah! More replied whilst I was writing, you guys are fast {or, I'm slow, which seems more likely}

Adam, I automatically get an invite. Besides, I could talk shit until I annoy you enough that you just give me a hug.

I'm so adorable

^^

Blackfrost, do you mind if I call you Kyo? As that was what I knew you as on the old old S*T. Or is there another name your prefer, like your real one?

xD

And ewww, pepsi max? That stuff is so bad for you, plus normal pepsi tastes MUCH nicer lol

:P

Noel is doing well! He's on Skype like all the time. I'm sure he'd love to talk to you if you get the chance! :D And thank you. <3

There's still quite a few of your works on there, or at least that are credited to you. So shut up! You're awesome!

Yeah. Haha. I'm totally obsessed with the card game. I watch the anime when I can, too. And of course I'll be playing XY when it comes out!

I'm glad to see you too. <3 Thanks for sticking around on the old site. I hope I can find the motivation to stick around now. Just gotta learn how to communicate on a forum again. Stupid Facebook has ruined my life. Haha.

Val will not take well to you dissing his Pepsi Max! 

But yeah you can call me Kyo, Blackfrost, Hey You, Sexy, Murder Phoenix or pretty much anything else. 

You will forever be Kyo to me. just fyi

1 person likes this

Pepsi Max is the best. This is a well known fact, it's consumed by over 8 million species and is supported by Aslan. So there.

Dynamo-Pepsi.jpg?resize=590%2C218

1 person likes this

Ack - I don't really look to see who's online on Skype, to be honest, so I shall have to keep an eye out for him.

And how about a pokemon tattoo for you?

Pikachu? He's a classic!

I wouldn't mind a Pikachu tattoo actually...maybe on my bum. Ouch.

I used to know a site that had all the pokemon episodes on it, or all the old ones anyway, and I started watching it from the start again. That was a few years ago now though, so I don't remember the site. It was like nostalgia! I still have the first movie on video.

xD

Kyo Hey You Sexy! That's a cool name, right? we could add Phoenix on the end too, if you'd like xDD

Val, Aslan is one of the coolest lions ever, but Pepsi Max is still wrong.

{this is the part where you tell me I'm referencing the wrong Aslan, but eh lol}

I remember you Pain! But similarly, it's been a loooong time since I've been on the forums, so not sure if you'll remember me. Anyways, hello!! 

Hello! I do not remember you, but I still greet you with love.

Thanks for the welcome, Raine.

I'm sorry Junsui, I don't recognise your name, did you go by another one on the old site? My memory is dire though, sorry!

AmAjOrNeWb, thanks for the love greeting! Who can resist a bit of love? I greet you with love too lol

Greetings Pain, quite an interesting study/occupation you have there.

I have a certain special respect for tattoos, most often they tell a deep tale or a personal story, which is a very powerful thing.

Which is also why I am against people just randomly choosing a stock picture to go on their bodies, but then again, as long as they pay you, why mind right?

Anyway, greetings and welcome from a total newby in the community.

That's OK, I've not been active for a really long time :) Hmm, most people just called me Jeni or Jenia. I can't remember the first name I went by! Hello anyways :)

Hey DragonGuard, thanks for the greeting.

I'm actually very open to tattoos meaning whatever people want them to mean, even if it seems like 'random pictures' to others. I don't think they must have an extra special meaning, because ALL tattoos have meaning, even if you just happen to like a design. They mark a certain period in your life, people often remember what was happening in their life when they get a tattoo, and therefore it means something.

Also, I do care, even if they pay me. It's my work forever on their skin, it's advertising, so it has to be good. The only time we say no to a tattoo, is if it won't work, in which case we advise something else, or if they've never had tattoos before, and want one on their hands/face etc. Or, if it's hugely offensive.

Sorry, went off on a little rant there lol

Jeni is a cool name! I like that a lot 

-nodnod-

Hello Pain, I remember you still too. Apparently this is a hot topic and now my ice cream has melted so I'm afraid you owe me a new one, or at least a tattoo of one.

This many people responding to a topic by someone called Pain makes me think this place is full of masochists.

You should show off some of your ink work. Unless you have and I just haven't found it yet....

Hiya Pain!  Do I still owe you that Mountain Dew?

Good to have ya back- Looking forward to chatting with you again!

Hello Pain, I remember you still too. Apparently this is a hot topic and now my ice cream has melted so I'm afraid you owe me a new one, or at least a tattoo of one. 

Day! Good to see you! 

I'll tattoo an ice cream on you, sure, where abouts? You and HH could get matching ones! Is she back too?

This many people responding to a topic by someone called Pain makes me think this place is full of masochists.

You should show off some of your ink work. Unless you have and I just haven't found it yet....

Maybe it is

>.>

Lol hey!

I will likely make a thread in the Creative Works section for people to browse, if they so wish.

Hiya Pain!  Do I still owe you that Mountain Dew?

Good to have ya back- Looking forward to chatting with you again!

Ramos! Omg, hey! It's so good to see you're back<3

And yes, you ALWAYS owe me Mountain Dew

If I remember correctly, you and I used to chat about a lot of random shite on Skype.
xD
Bring it on!

Hello Pain nice to meet you I joined S*T a while back but have been absent and now I am back again nice to meet you

Hey, it's nice to meet you too!

I love your avatar, by the way

Day! Good to see you! 

I'll tattoo an ice cream on you, sure, where abouts? You and HH could get matching ones! Is she back too?

I would like an ice cream tattooed on my ice cream. Honestly the number one reason I'd never get a tattoo is there's nothing that I would be happy with forever, I'd always think of changes or replacements. Wouldn't even be able to decide whereabouts, let alone what.

HH isn't back yet, but really I still talk to her so much I might as well represent her.