DayDreamer

Witch Hunt [Mafia IV][Night Phase]

368 posts in this topic

Approximately 24 hours remain in the Day Phase.

Just a reminder also that the voting will be considered closed at exactly 48 hours from the time of my initial post announcing the Day Phase, down to the minute. I may not be online to announce the result and begin the Night Phase until half an hour after it ends, so keep the time in mind rather than assuming it only ends when I make my post saying its done.

Also, yes, I'm not counting the joke votes, do bold/colour the real ones. Currently the votes stand at:

- No Burn: 1

As it stands, nobody will Burn today.

As of now I don't really have anyone I'd like to burn. Not enough has happened to have any real suspicions, so I'll vote for Nobody.

What happens if 2 people vote 'nobody' and 2 vote Asura? (for example)

I think that Asura would get killed and that voting for nobody is the same as not voting.

Aren't we overlooking one giant thing?

We are looking for witches, not wizards. Shouldn't we just go ahead and kill all the women?

We'd be safe that way... and lonely... but also safe.

Perhaps the witches can transmogrify themselves to look like men. I wouldn't count that out.

Dunno man. If all the witches are female I'd rather kill all the men and have the (b/w)itches for myself.

Given that there isn't a valid reason to vote for anyone and there hasn't been I'm going to agree. I vote for Nobody

I don't see any reason to burn anyone today, either. I vote for nobody

I dont think the rewards outweigh the risks at this stage - I vote for nobody.

Nobody

cus of the same reasons everybody else gave. 

(Now we just wait for someone to betray us and vote for Valentine)

Yeah I'll confirm that if everyone votes for nobody but 1 person votes for somebody, that person will Burn. The point of the "nobody" vote is to move things along if everyone is content with the present standings. Someone CAN just wait till the last moment and cast their vote to break the consensus and get someone burned, but they'll be immediately turned against then so I don't consider that much of a problem.

Also confirming the Witches are not necessarily female. I'm basing on the fact I knew a Wiccan guy once who would refer to himself as a witch. And also because if this was to be Witches & Wizards it wouldn't have the same stereotypical old witch hunt vibe.

Nobody.

because i'm a nice guy (also too lazy to figure out how to change my font back)

1 person likes this

As the day comes to a close, it seems the Villagers are being cautious and have not chosen anyone to Burn today. They have 4 Burns remaining.

NIGHT PHASE BEGINS

The Villagers all head to bed for the night, a hard day of doing nothing exhausting them. Those with more at stake forgo their sleep to achieve their goals in the shadows of the night.

All those with roles who have Night actions, PM me those within 24 hours of this post. Anyone who does not will be assumed to be taking no action.

As the sun rises and the cows crow, the Villagers gather together in the town center to begin another hard day of deliberations. However, 12 have become 11: DragonGuard is missing. A quick search of his home reveals that all that remains of him is a skeleton.

DAY PHASE #2

You have 48 hours from the time of this post to cast your votes for who you wish to Burn at the stake today (any votes cast after that time, before I announce the results, will not be counted). The Burning will take place after each person has cast their vote, or after 48 hours. You may cast your vote as "nobody", if you are happy with the current votes and wish to get the day ended early. A tie results in no Burning. Remember, you only have a mandate to Burn 4 incorrect targets, so choose wisely!

So DG didn't have any special abilities, then?

Well at least we have the advantage of not losing any potential powers that may help us.

It's a good thing that DG didn't have any powers, if he did, we'd have lost a lot more.

Tell me about it. Sadly though with DG's death we are still left in the dark.