Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Morely

And so we meet~~An Intro!

16 posts in this topic

Greetings and salutations fellow roleplayers. 

I am Morely, a new face around these parts. I attempted to join back with the old site, just as it was coming to a close. Sadly I was unable to do much posting since it was all but dead. However, since it has sprung back to life, I am willing to give it another go!

I am just a simple (and far too busy) college student who has loved roleplaing since the dawn of time. Beginning with tabletop D&D/Pathfinder and evolving into online rp's. I often over use commas so I apologize now for those who will be posting with me, I like a lot of detail. Writing is a passion of mine, so doing bits of creative writing like this is uber fun and it's nice to meet fellow creative writers. 

Short intro long--it's nice to meet you all and I cannot wait to post with you soon. I'm pretty nerdy & geeky, and open to most types of genres. Feel free to poke and ask me any questions. I'm a pretty frequent poster, so you'll usually get a reply with a few days~

Welcome to the forum! I also like to use commas!

There's plenty of decent rps going so get stuck in!

Hey there, welcome to Surreality. You'll enjoy your stay here I'm sure, but don't touch anything on the first two levels in the fridge.

It's all mine.

Hello! Welcome back! I'm afraid I probably petered out while you joined the last forum, so let me give you a great big WELCOME BACK HUG to make up for it!

*INSER BIG WELCOME BACK HUG HERE*

Thank you for all the welcoming! High-fives for commas usage! 

Be assured all fridge levels will be respected and all hugs are graciously accepted!

Welcome the forums Morely! Sorry i'm late to the welcome party, but, hooray for insomnia! You get a welcome about 4 hours earlier than I was expecting. Hehe. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and get stuck in!!!  :3

Morely darling welcome back. I was hoping you'd find your way back to us. Although I probably should have told you too...sorry about that honey. Probably forgotten me... anyway, how have you been dear?

I know I'm doing this backwards, posting in your rp before your intro topic, but forgive me, I am still half-asleep...--.--

Welcome to S*T, you'll have a great time! We have loads of fun....and cookies. Everyone loves cookies.

-Hands you a cookie- 

We have loads of fun....and cookies. Everyone loves cookies.

This is a lie. I hate cookies. I hate 'em!! With every fibre in my being. You don't speak for all of us when I - hang on, I have some... not-cookies here in my bag, I just need to eat them because I missed lunch. But I repeat. They are not cookies.

cookie-monster-eating-cookies-o.gif

ALRIGHT, WHADDAYA WANT?! They were cookies, alright? I love 'em... but now they're all gone...

Raine Bell, I do recall you, you were the one who told me that I should come back because the site would be reborn if I'm remembering correctly. 

Amberina thanks for cookies! I'll take Valentines share...if my hands are safe from his cookie-monster eating ways. O_o'

Thanks again for the welcoming, I feel glad to be among such nice and variety of folk. 

Raine Bell, I do recall you, you were the one who told me that I should come back because the site would be reborn if I'm remembering correctly. 

I remember asking a few people to be patient and wait for the board to revive itself, but i'm not sure if you were one of them Morely.  T_ T

It is possible. I replied to the main 'what is happening to this board' thread, and also had a PM conversation with a person or two. It was quite a while ago, so maybe it was both of you who told me to be patient and come looking again. I'd need the Tardis to go back and be sure~

1 person likes this

I'd need the Tardis to go back and be sure~

We are now friends. Now get back in the Tardis, Pond! We have when's to be!

1 person likes this