Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyo

I am Blackfrost! Come at me!

44 posts in this topic

Hi all. I'm Blackfrost. I'm 24, male, caucasian. I live in Edinburgh, Scotland. I'm in a relationship (sorry ladies). I'm heterosexual (sorry gentleman). I love art, music, writing and essentially all things creative. I'm fascinated by interaction and how we all communicate in so many different ways. In terms of taste I like almost all brands, flavours, genres, personality traits and other things life has to offer. I'll take EDM, Rock, Metal, Jazz, Punk, Banana flavoured, Chocolate flavoured, fantasy, sci-fi, fiction, non-fiction and everything else in between. I'm not making much sense. Whatever. I ramble. 

So I'm part of the Surreality management team and I know some of your guys, but there's bound to be plenty of new faces for me to get to know. As for what each staff member is doing, we're still working out the specifics, but what I can confirm to you all is I will be in charge of Events and Contests around the forum. I'll be plotting and scheming behind the scenes, bouncing ideas off the rest of the staff and possibly a few members and just see what sticks. I'll be looking at bringing back some tried and tested events that went well so look forward to some old favourites. That being said there will be new events and contests as well so keep your eyes peeled for news of our growing list of fun things to do. 

All news on events and contests will be posted around the forum but don't forget to check out our twitter/facebook/tumblr/google+(hah! jokes) we shall be posting information on future events in any and all of these social media sites so that you guys can count on your favourite one to provide you with up to date news and information. 

So with that out of the way why don't you guys ask me some questions. I promise to answer truthfully, even if it's incredibly personal, HOWEVER, don't go asking for my bank account information or something illegal/offensive/derogatory/bla bla basically forum rules still apply.

so yeah. 

Whatchu' got Surreality?

1 person likes this

If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?

And that is, which one because of your personality/appearance, rather than which one you would WANT to be!  :3

A Bull I think. Quite sturdy and tough in regard to my principles and personality. I'd say my ability to stay standing at least metaphorically speaking is probably my strongest one. I dunno. That is a really hard question. It would require years of reflection to give you a decent answer. For now I'm sticking with Bull. Also because i'm consistently horny. 

I will once I finish teaching myself! 

drhorrible.gif

No but I can sorta shuffle. My friend can do running man, shuffle, a tiny bit of breakdancing. I'm trying to learn to shuffle and figure out some moves like running man from there. I cant say I've been practicing very routinely though. Dancing is always one of those things I wish I could do but never actually take the time to learn. 

So no. No I cannot. 

What is your opinion on the notion of creating an animal which has the body of a chicken and the head of a rabbit?

I think manipulated breeding is wrong. However if a chicken and a rabbit had a tussle in the bushes and somehow they naturally spawned this hell creature then I'd be totes okay with that!

Can you part with some teaser as to what the very first event that we'll see on this incarnation of Surreality will be?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH you sneaky, crafty lil'....*grumbles*

Well nothing set in stone yet. I was planning to let the forum get rolling first but holy crap you guys work fast! I plan to bring back a bunch of old favourites such as the RP days where we will let our favourite rp characters run amok in the OOC sections. Also look out for seasonal events such as Halloween, Christmas, Easter, My Birthday, etc...

I'm also thinking of stealing a Triumvirate favourite and having an actual forum-wide gender swap day, but we shall see. Ultimately if you guys want something in particular there is a site suggestions topic somewhere and you can also PM me with suggestions, lord knows I'll be happy to receive them.

There will also be some writing contests, art contests, and other stuff which will feature a prize in some form or another. It's early days but...

1308031181925.jpg

I had a question for you that I forgot, do you have any idea what it might have been?

Aside from 7 because it's considered lucky, 13 because it is considered unlucky, 25 because it's Christmas, and 666 because it's considered the devil's number... what is your favourite number?

Yes, I'm being a pain in the ass. :p

DayDreamer - I suspect the question was "Blackfrost why are you so handsome?" However your brain became addled at the mere sight of my handsomeness and you forgot.

Resonance - 42

Considering all the characters you've created for the RPs you've been in, if you could bring one to life, which one would you bestow that gift to?  

Are you a member of the Mafia?

very, very clever. Nice try. 

The question was asked, Sir. The gauntlet has been thrown.

You have to accept the challenge. Just be wily about it.

very, very clever. Nice try.

The question was asked, Sir. The gauntlet has been thrown.

You have to accept the challenge. Just be wily about it.

Okay in answer to the question; I am refraining from answering it for obvious reasons. Same reason I wouldn't give out my address or my bank details. The Mafia Game is VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS

I opened this thread intending to ask the same question. But I'll amend it to something answerable: do you have any tells when you're lying, in text?

Why did you kill me!? D:

Assuming you did kill me... but I'm sure!

Now I'm going to haunt your soul...

I don't believe in Ghosts. 

but yes I am completely terrified of the notion of ghosts. They give me the heeebie jeeebies. Even though they dont exist.