Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Morely

In The Time Of Gods (Discussion)

30 posts in this topic

Sorry for being MIA for a few days, got crazzzy at work. 

Yajuu, love the intro post, he sounds like a very complex and fun demigod (with daddy issues?)

Also...I am wondering the same thing...the other 3 have yet to post or reply...I hope they come back to post soon. I'll just throw another post in so you and I can at least enjoy the thread.

I know the feeling, so no complaints from me.

He's a demigod, either they've got parent issues (mummy or daddy depending on the parent) or they don't know they're a demigod until later in their life.

I'm sure they'll pop up at some point! Just a quick question before I post again; since we're not going to have 15 people RPing, am I allowed to throw in other Sacrifices for my character to interact with before he meets up with one of the other Player Characters? I won't be playing as them (as I am with Thadeus) but rather putting them in for all of us to use (should they survive that long! :)).

I was pondering the same thing too, sounds reasonable so go for it. It will help things not end so quickly. :)

Also, out of curiosity is his father Thanatos?

It does indeed sound reasonable. With that question answered, my post will be up in the morning.

That would be true, his father is indeed Thanatos.

Edit: Mmm, I don't know what the posting rate is for you guys but I'm always around and usually free.

So I've already posted in the 'farewell' board, but I wanted to say it here as well in case anyone was still interested in continuing. 

A family emergency drew me away from all internet activity these past weeks, I'm sorry I didn't really have time to notify you of that. I am back now and would like to keep going if you all are still wanting to. I'm also open to other folks joining since only two others responded initially anyways. 

Thanks, and apologies again! Please let me know if this is something still of interest to you .

Everyone knows famliy emergencies take precedence. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

As you know, I'm still up for this, but I don't really want to post IC again until we know whether anyone else is ready to return or to join. Most notably Gajeel, seeing as he's the only other person to post IC and his character is currently interacting with yours directly.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0