KneeCaptain

Hey, I'm Grump!

11 posts in this topic

Hey...

Hey! I'm KneeCaptain. I have to admit that I am a little nervous about starting up since I don't have much role playing experience. But, I've heard a lot of good things this site and I look forward to adventuring into the unknown with you guys. :) 

Feel free to pm me with any questions or just to say hi.

See you out there on the boards.

Eh, I had no real RP experience when I joined the first version of this site and I did all right. Haha. You'll be fine.

Question: why are you the captain of knees (or a knee, singular)?

Welcome! I am also pretty new 'round these parts. As for not having a lot of experience, well that's what is so fun about roleplaying is gaining it! You'll be fine, and I hope you have fun here. Also, fabulous icon picture, it's uber cute & weird. 

Welcome aboard, hope you find this place of your likes pal!

Hello there dearie and it's a pleasure to meet you. Don't worry about being new and having no experience. Everyone starts with nothing at some point, including some great authors. So you'll fit right in. I look forward to seeing you interact with other students and graduates. Should you have any comments, questions, wish to have some one on one help and/or RP or even need someone to talk to feel free to PM me.

Eh, I had no real RP experience when I joined the first version of this site and I did all right. Haha. You'll be fine.

Question: why are you the captain of knees (or a knee, singular)?

Well, it's kind of a funny story.

I became the KneeCaptain during my character creation in a game called Dragon's Dogma, or Dergon's Dergma depending on who you ask.

It was here that I decided to make a muscled dwarf-like character with flowing ginger locks and a flowing ginger beard. He was going to be called KneeCapin'Sam as a joke on his stature and because it's fun to imagine a ginger dwarf taking out armies of dudes at the knees.

Sadly, the character name slot was not long enough for the name and KneeCaptain became my moniker for Dragon's Dogma. Since then I've kept using it because it helps me to remember to not take myself to seriously.

Hi KneeCaptain! Welcome to Surreality!

It's always interesting to see a genesis of a name. Very cool. Thanks for sharing with us! Do you still play him as a character in some aspect?