Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yajuu_Kikuishi

Well, well, well...It seems an introduction is in order!

16 posts in this topic

My name...is Yajuu_Kikuishi!

Man, a forum based around RPing to my heart’s content; I think I may have found my heaven!

I suppose I better tell you guys and gals a little bit about myself. I've been RPing for a number of years (don't ask how many, I haven't been keeping track :)) and I can happily say that I enjoy it immensely. Not only am I an avid RPer down to my core, but I’m also an avid writer; short stories and Fan Fiction included. I've been on a number of different sites to RP and so far I've been able to do anything from Sci-Fi to gritty realism, and if I do say so myself, I like to think of myself as pretty skilled in most areas. However, one area where I know I am lacking is my ability to maintain the calm in an RP; I’m not particularly amazing at keeping the action at bay for too long.

So, I was pushed in this direction by an RPer going by the name of AnimeFreak; who I believe is all joined up and ready to go around these parts. In fact, in his introduction post, I’m pretty sure I’m one of the two people he said he was going to recommend this site to. He and I go way back, as I’m sure he could tell you, but I’m looking forward to meeting some new people who love to RP as much as I do. Luckily, my occupation isn’t too strenuous so I have lots of free time for my creative hobbies.

Without further ado then, I bid everyone here an extremely excited ‘Hello’!

Welcome aboard dude! Hope the site fulfills yer expectations! Hahaha!

Howdy there. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I do hope you enjoy being here. If you happen to have any comments, questions, need someone to chat with feel free to hit me up.

Hi hi! Welcome to Surreality! Enjoy the friendly atmosphere. ♫

Welcome to our humble abode. Take a seat, have a refreshing drink and then PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FIGHT ME ,YOU CODFISH!

Not but seriously welcome to Surreality. Go get stuck in!

Welcome to the forums, Yajuu. I have two things to say to you. 

First, you sound awesome, and I say -

3qf5ip.jpg

to you, Sir.

Secondly, I will say - 

q89.jpg

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!  :3

1 person likes this

Whoa, people are active here this early in the morning!

G'morning! Welcome, stay and sit down, enjoy yourself and may you find peace and enlightenment around these parts.

Whoa, people are active here this early in the morning!

I go through bouts of insomnia. Sometimes it only lasts a day, but i'm on my third day today and feeling the effects.  T_ T

BTW, forgot to say Yajuu, I can't say he's one of my favourite characters, I always preferred Orochimaru, Itachi, Sasori and Deidara from that lot, but that being said, i'm pleased to see another new Naruto fan on the boards. 

Thanks for all your lovely welcomes, people! As for why I, in particular, am up so early, it is because I've just finished work. Crazy, I know.

@Valentine, I always loved Hidan. Still wishing he'll turn up before the end of the manga. I don't care what anyone says, he is definately still alive!!

Greetings and welcome! Sounds like you shall fit in perfectly with this crazy bunch (and I say that endearingly). Hope to stir up some action sometime in a thread with you, it sounds like you know your stuff~

Welcome to Surreality--I hope you enjoy your stay here.

That'll be $143.67 toll fee to gain entry.

@Mystic, do you take cash? Also, Sterling? :)

The Supervillain accepts all forms of currency, including greenbacks and bottle caps.

Hi Yajuu! Welcome to Surreality! We're awesome here, no worries.

I totally love your signature too. I might need to steal that idea in the future~.

@Not_Josh, it's good to see you joined up!

@Mystic, if that's the case, here are 143.67 of my sister's hairs.

@ack!, glad you like it. Feel free to steal the idea, I did originally anyway :)