Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Riku

Mycaruba!

10 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone.

I'm shockingly just Riku, which is definitely a first!

I'm a 24 year old dude from the Iberian Peninsula (which is Epic for Portugal) who has a passion for game design, arts history, narrative, science, music and many other things which, before it comes up, do include but are not limited to, seals.

I guess I have a history with roleplaying, but I haven't actively sought to be a part of one for... well, years, literally! I'm not sure I can be as active as I used to be with roleplaying and all that, but who doesn't need a cozy little place to go home to after a long day? I'm mostly looking to have some casual fun, learn some new things, meet some new people and generally have a good time. I was desperately brought in at the behest of Blackfrost (just kidding, he was quite chill about it); if Blackfrost likes this place, I can be absolutely sure that it's full of great people.

That's it, then! See you guys around.

Ahoy hoy buddy! Welcome to the forum! Have a lil' sniff around and you'll surely find something you like. (you'll also pick up a lot of butt smell.)

1 person likes this

If I had to say one word describing this introduction, it would have to be...

Good.

Just kidding it's mycaruba

1 person likes this

Thanks, guys! I'll check the place out! Mind if I put my stuff down anywhere? It gets tiring having to carry around so much mycaruba.

Well howdy there and welcome. Pleasure to meet you. Feel free to give me a holler if you need anything

Hi Riku! Welcome to Surreality. :3

What type of Riku are you? Are you the one from Kingdom Hearts? You aren't as melodramatic as he is, are you? Please so no. :{ Silver hair would be pretty cool though.

Welcome to the jungle. We have fun and...mycaruba.