Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ack!

R Pokemon Gijinka Role Play

16 posts in this topic

I don't have any idea for a plot for this, all I know is that I'd like to play an anthro version of a Pokemon story (but more human in appearance and anatomy than anything)... Something like two friends are lost somewhere or two different unsuspecting types of pokemon becoming friends or adventure of some best buddies through the world~~. I dunno. I can't care. We can figure that out. I just want them to be Gijinka so I can have an excuse to come up with a character design.

I'd prefer it to be Kanto or Unova, but would consider Sinnoh or Johto setting as well. I'd prefer no legendaries, as they are already pretty jacked up with human like traits without us having to make it up for them (like the ability to talk).

I'm pretty picky with who I RP with, so if I turn you down, please don't be offended. I'm looking for one or two good partners for this. We can work out who will be who. Pick which Pokemon you'd like to be and write up a character sheet (name, personality, all that shit). Looking for somebody that can post pretty actively while I still have this writing bug up my ass.

Let's do this.

Um... Some of the pokemon I might be interested in playing are: rotom, pretty much any of the eevees, drifloon, chingling, bulbasaur, scraggy, minccino, yamask, froslass, pidgey, chatot... I can choose whatever you end up going with that might make the most interesting story.

So at the moment all I have in terms of an idea is being a Typhlosion Gijinka because all the artwork I've seen looks so cooool! 

I'll look at getting a profile up soon. Has there been any more developments on the plot? I'm game for the sort of two people meeting, becoming friends, etc kind of thing. How would it work with the Gijinka thing? Does it mean actual pokemon don't exist, or we are pokemon in human form, or...whut? I dunno I'm bad at this! >_<

Haha, I'm bad at this too. I don't really know how I want it. Here's the ideas I had for how it could be explained:

1. Pokemon see themselves as Gijinka (humans), but humans see them as Pokemon (animals). It could kind of explain how Pokemon can understand human language perfectly
  2. There are no Pokemon, gijinka pokemon and humans exist together. Basically, pokemon have "magical" powers, which could bring up interesting humans/pokemon storylines

Evolution, battling, etc. would still exisit. I'm actually leaning toward an evolution plot, so picking Typhlosion would be great if you could start off as Cyndaquil. I think my choice would be either Litwick, Eevee, Pidgey, or Scraggy for that story, then. Probably Eevee, as making the choice of what to evolve into could be fun and emtional to deal with.

Oooh that sounds interesting. Especially with how an evolution could create drastic changes in character. I like dis!

And I guess in terms of trainers/pokemon, if we go with the second option, it can be like a symboitic relationship with people. Pokemon get to be taken care of, while trainers get to advance their "careers". I don't think our characters will have trainers, but it will be something that comes up in the story. I think the relationship will be different between Trainers/Pokemon--maybe only one Pokemon travels with a Trainer because they aren't enclosed in a pokeball and it's more about mutual respect... Er... I guess it's more like Digimon, would be the best way to explain it.

Yeah that makes sense. I think that'd be really cool! I'll get to considering my profile now. 

S-so I uh. I might. be keen on joining...!

I can't decide who I want most :c I like this evolution being important thing, and I kind of want to be a male Kirlia who's desperate for a dawnstone, or an Eevee who maybe has always known what they want to be but ends up becoming... something different!

OMG YES! You can totally join please! :D

And if you decide you want to do Eevee, then you can. I want you guys to choose what you want to do first. If I can't do Eevee, then I'll probably do Scraggy who has abandoned a trainer or something... That could be fun. XD I'll wait to see what you decide to do before I write up a character. :E

It would be cute to be eevee buds too :E~

idk. dudekirlia just sounds so kawaii and gay and is also my favorite mon/evolutions. >u<; And might make more sense than a wild eeveelution into an umbreon or something. LOL

I was so set on Eevee, and then I thought of a sassy, asshole Scraggy, and that's all I want to do now. SOOOOO... I think that's what I'll be doing. XD

tumblr_mu2tapbBeI1r5hezjo1_500.gif

Name: Ollie

Species: Scraggy

Type: Dark/Fighting

Ability: Shed Skin

Level: 26

Age (Actual & Looks): 18

Attacks: Swagger, Brick Break, Payback, Attract

Coloring: Normal

Relatives: Mother (Or) and Father (Omega) are both Scraftys and live in the Desert Resort. One brother (Ori), whom is currently a Scrafty, and lives in Nimbasa City

Trainer: No trainer. Used to travel with a teenager named Stephanie... Then one named Stephan... And another named Mason. Ollie doesn't get along with trainers.

Personality: 
Very confrontational. She isn't afraid to speak her mind to anybody or anything, even if the danger is far above anything she can handle. It often gets her in trouble, and makes it difficult for her to make friends and keep healthy relations with her family. She's also very stubborn and bullheaded--having a hard time taking criticism or giving up the lead on situations. However, if she befriends somebody, it is a very, very close bond and she will do anything protect them. Of course, she has yet to experience this bond.

Biography:

When Ollie turned 14, she knew she wanted to be a fighter. Living in the deserts of Unova weren't going to make her the best, so she traveled across the country for a couple of years, meeting Stephanie and Stephan during this time. She joined them (separately) to help them realize their inner trainer, but found Ollie too difficult to work with, the pokemon rarely taking the orders that were commanded to her. Ollie then travelled to Johto to have greater access to the mainlands, while escaping old memories and her family. She has resided on the edge of Mahogany Town, as she continues to train and level up, trying to find the perfect partner that can help her evolve and become the best figther in the world.

A lot of this will probably change. I don't really do character sheets. I like to figure out the character while I write most of the time, but I figured this could help you guys. XD

Mmm yes ok :J

Name: Lee

Species: Kirlia

Type: Psychic

Ability: Syncronize

Level: 29

Age (Actual & Looks): 17

Attacks: Confusion, Magical Leaf, Heal Pulse, Protect

Coloring: Normal

Relatives: Mother (Lina) and Father (Vinn) are both Gardevoirs. Several sisters, one other a Kirlia, and the rest Ralts.

Trainer: No trainer. He's only had one, a collect-em-all pokefan back when he was just a Ralts. He trained him hard all the way to Kirlia and then got bored, keeping him aside and forgotten for a long time. He eventually ran away.

Personality: 
Shy and passive-aggressive. He doesn't really know how to deal with people, and his whole family is somewhat quiet and disperse, even for being so large. He's still bitter about being neglected, and tends to avoid humans in general now, especially trainers. He doesn't much like to deal with people at all, but this can go over the heads of some if he isn't saying much.

Biography:

Lee grew up a face among many girls, the only son to come to his family. His mother and father are both beautiful, but he would hesitate to call anyone in his family particularly masculine. He always envied the strong-looking Machamps and even the vicious-looking Victreebels that he saw around him, and hoped someday to grow up and be as strong and intimidating as other pokemon. Being uncomfortably close to level 30 now, Lee is desperate for a dawn stone so that he can become a Gallade.

Appearance:

Lee has medium-length straight green hair that falls in a fringe over one red eye. He wears short green shorts and high green boots just over his knees. His white coat flares out at his hips, and is kept cinched up over his chest with red buckles. He wears a big red bow at his neck. His skin is pale as the moon.

Looks awesome! I won't be able to make an intro post until I get back from the weekend. :{

Oh good I have time to actually make a profile. And here was me feeling guilty for being afk until friday night.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0