Valentine

The Valentine Enigma ~Ask Me Anything!~

26 posts in this topic

Hello squishies, i'm Valentine! You're friendly neighbourhood Spider-man, or something.

You can call me Adam or Val, up to you, i'm 26, born in London and brought up in the south-west of the UK, but Irish in blood. I love creative writing (thanks Surreality, love ya!), art and music. I'm a massive nerd when it comes to things like anime, manga and all things Japanese. I tend to favor fantasy, ancient Japan and sci-fi stories, but i'm open to a lot of different RPs in general. I love most music, but i'm very picky about each genre. In particular, I love 70's and 80's rock and dubstep. Anime like Naruto, Bleach, FMA and Avatar fills my thoughts on a regular basis, among others. 

I know plenty of people here and i'm sure i'll meet a lot of new faces, so to all I say welcome to the forums and I hope you're having a great time, however long you've been here! I'm a real animal person, plus i'm a furrie, so those go hand in hand. I'm also a lover of cartoons like Adventure Time, Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show and My Little Pony (yes, there's a brony on the forums, abandon all ye hope while ye may).

I'm an admin here at Surreality, and you'll be seeing me around the forums quite a bit as I watch over all you busy little beavers and your RPing. If you need any help at all, I will do my best to be on hand to point you in the right direction, offer advice, or fix anything for you, please just ask!

So feel free to ask me anything here! No questions are off limits, but keep it PG-13, hmm?

PS. I know a certain someone who will be showing her face across the boards some time soon - Surreality's mascot will be unveiled in time, and i'm sure she's excited to meet you all and keep you updated on the site and goings on throughout Facebook/Twitter as well as updates on her adventures on her own Tumblr blog!

Yes.

First you gotta make a move to a town that's right for you
A town to keep you movin'
To keep you groovin' with some energy.

Well, I'll talk about it, talk about it,
talk about it, talk about it,
talk about, talk about,
talk about movin.

And you're there.

1 person likes this

Dunno, they should have been there by now, ordered them like two weeks ago.

You should get in contact with Amazon.

Now that you're an admin, is February 14th going to become a day on the forum where you seize total control and cause despotic mayhem in celebration of your very own day?

Now that you're an admin, is February 14th going to become a day on the forum where you seize total control and cause despotic mayhem in celebration of your very own day?

Oh. 

Well...

dowantjcleese_zps1c376c65.png

2 people like this

What is a question you would like to be asked?

nothing-better-than-melting-clocks-and-o

That melts my mind, uhm, what is a question I would like to be asked...

I can think of a lot of rude things but I will be Disney for now and say, "Are you looking forward to GTAV?!"

And I would reply, in earnest, "Gaoihsoawew8e790w394;'asda[w_£*%&*("&£, yes."

If the sky were purple, do you think vampires would exist?

If the sky were purple, do you think vampires would exist?

I think... vampires should exist anyway, just so I can be one.

So on that basis, I would say yes to any and all reasons to make them exist, or, to reveal to having already exist.  (>,,<)

I'm going to ask the totally boring question of what would you choose if you were trapped on a deserted island and could have any one item with you? And I hope the answer isn't equally boring, like "a boat".

I actually thought the question was 'what would you ask for if you were stuck in the desert.'

I was like... why the crap would you want a boat in the freaking desert!?...

Yeah I'm an idiot.

I'm going to ask the totally boring question of what would you choose if you were trapped on a deserted island and could have any one item with you? And I hope the answer isn't equally boring, like "a boat".

Well, if I was being silly and it was any one item, it might have to be... Pepsi Max. lol. Or uh, cola bottle gummy sweets. I mean, you've gotta have some kind of small treat, I guess. But if I was being realistic, i'd choose a decent knife. There's a lot of uses for knives in such situations and it can really save your life in a number of ways.

Which definition of 'rubbers' do you prefer and why?

Not keen on 'rubbers' its somehow, I dunno. Meh. I've never given much thought on it, because i'd probably just say condom, but if I was to choose one to like, i'd probably say 'johnny'. There's something amusing about naming something like that, to me. Like you've got a partner-in-crime or something. Haha... oh yeah, I heard a mate call them 'diving suits' once, that cracked me up.

What part of Japan would you like to visit if you had the chance?

To be honest, I wouldn't mind visiting the majority of it. I know Tokyo would be great to see, Kyoto, Osaka. I'd want to visit a great deal of countryside and landmarks. I don't think I could choose just one place. Myself and Blackfrost (bff's dont'cha know) have talked about taking a couple of months out at some point in the future when we're a bit more situated in life and visiting it.

I'm bumping this. Because reasons.

Actually mostly because I like hearing myself type. Mostly just rolling my face across the keyboard.

But if you have questions, i'll answer them.  :3

Would you rather live in an epic fantasy world or a sci-fi world?

Pfff... oh man, well... that's a question. lol. Uhm... it would depend... on the world... and what I could be in it.

If you are more detailed in your question, I will be more detailed in my answer. haha

The world of Skyrim pre-dragon awakening, being any profession by choice but not dovahkiin

The world of star trek as a non-commander/officer enterprise crew member.

which and why?

The world of Skyrim pre-dragon awakening, being any profession by choice but not dovahkiin

The world of star trek as a non-commander/officer enterprise crew member.

which and why?

God dammit, DragonGuard. lol. That is too much on the line, so hard to choose... argh. Man... uhm... that's good choices, though, I arguably could not go wrong. Hrmm...

I think, well, I can't be an officer in Star Trek, but presumably I would eventually become one if I was good enough. I think i'd be on security, because i'd want to be active, see other worlds, protect people. Even if it meant putting my life in danger. Whereas, if I was in Skyrim, and NOT the Dragonborn, i'm pretty much going to get robbed, killed or worse. God knows what. If I was someone in Skyrim, i'd probably be in a guild. Companions or Thieves or something like that. Probably Companions unless I was only robbing from the morally corrupt/evil. It's a thin line, but, i'd probably tread it. 

But no, ultimately, Star Trek. Because the world they live in, though it's got a lot of problems, its like, its in a time where the Federation is basically a Utopia. People don't work because they need monetary gain, people live comfortably. They work towards the betterment of humanity and themselves. To further us as a race, and a community. I can't think of anything better than that. My question was RUBBISH in comparison to that one, well done. lol

2 people like this

Another question! I saw Surreal and Twilight in the Awakening RP, and I suppose Starr will appear soon enough (unless he was the little star object which was pounded violently into Twitlight). But what happened to Dawn, Kaya and Celsius?