Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ack!

ack!'s away notes

22 posts in this topic

I'll be gone tomorrow until pretty much Monday. I'm travelling to Albany tomorrow for a wedding, then hanging out with some Albs bros (INCLUDING LOKI <233341341) all day on Saturday, and then spending the day in Boston on Sunday for Distant Worlds. ~~

I'll also be gone the next weekend on a super fun trip to Maine with Antwaine.

Then the next weekend I might also be busy...

And the next one as well.

SOOOOOO. Yes. TTYL.

1 person likes this

Have fun and enjoy yourself, but I certainly expect a souvenir. It could be as small as a postcard or as large as an unconscious woman.

Just make it happen.

S*T SLUMBER PARTY!!!!!!!!!

LET'S WRECK THIS PLACE!

WHOO!  Partyyyyyyy!

Magikarp.gif

Have a nice trip ack! Enjoy the wedding!

1 person likes this

I just love all these Magikarps. omg

And thanks! It should be nice! I need to do that thing where I look for a wedding gift or something. Ugh. I suck at that part. More like gift cards to GameStop, amirite?

Its the gift that lets them choose their own- Id call it a perfect idea.

Cash can be tacky and thoughtless, a physical gift can be thoughtful but undesired, but a giftcard never goes out of style!

1 person likes this

In the case of weddings though money could be a possible idea because it most likely will go towards their honeymoon.

2 people like this

Ahh, that's a fantastic point. I don't even know where they're going. I feel like they might be going on a cruise? I dunno. But yeah, that wouldn't hurt, would it?

I'm pretty envious of the travels you have planned. Especially when comparing plans and remembering this weekend kicks off 4 days straight of work (I do 12's, if I'm lucky enough to leave on time)... Even though I, too, have a vacation coming in a little over a week. Have fun! Don't be a skank.

2 people like this

Don't be a skank.

Wise advice. Almost sounds like it came out of a fortune cookie.

2 people like this

My friends. They are great. <3

1 person likes this

Gone this weekend to work/enjoy a convetion.

Still not sure what's happening next weekend. Depending on if Antwaine comes to stay until Halloween or not, or if I need to work some prereleases, I'll be going to Philly for Pokemon Regionals.

Friendsgiving this weekend, so I'll be on in a very limited capacity... Having dinner with a friend Tuesday night... Traveling all day Wednesday, Thanksgiving on Thursday... And just generally away from Wednesday-Monday with limited/no computer access (but will have internet)... So basically.. Don't break shit for a week. I can't do anything about it. :P

1 person likes this

I'm going to be relatively dead to the world for a few weeks. Pokemon City Championships are the next few weeks, and with the holidays, and a large amount of freelance to do.... I'm going to be buried for a little while. :(