Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demonic Gate

The Gate is Opened Once More.

13 posts in this topic

Greetings fellow people. It's good to be back on this site. I was a member under the same name for several years back in the olden days. So I'm hoping to meet some new peeps.

Welcome to the forums!! I dont remember you too well, but I dont even remember what I was doing yesterday, something depraved probably... so, don't take it to heart. lol. Welcome back!!

You have a Samurai Jack signature.

You are automatically cooler than like, 98.7% of the forum.

Welcome back bro.

I can't make signatures worth crap. But, for a first try it'll do. It conveys exactly what I need. Thanks for the warm welcomes and the obvious status of Official Cool Dude.

Well hi there and welcome. Your name rings a bell but a very faint one. Help me remember you?

My god, Celestia was in Samurai Jack? Welp, time to talk for a couple hours about how awesome this is. (Yes, I like MLP myself. Not like, religiously, but damn it's funny.)

o42Grxp.jpg?1?1993

And Raine, I'm not sure how I could jog your memory of how amazing I am, but I'm sure it'll surface soon enough.

My god, Celestia was in Samurai Jack? Welp, time to talk for a couple hours about how awesome this is. (Yes, I like MLP myself. Not like, religiously, but damn it's funny.)

o42Grxp.jpg?1?1993

And Raine, I'm not sure how I could jog your memory of how amazing I am, but I'm sure it'll surface soon enough.

Nevermind, I'm revoking your Cool Card.

Get out.

I've already got a Platinum One Awesome Dude Card. Which can't be revoked. So. Already too far gone to get rid of me. Mweheheheheh~

Sup Phil. Welcome back.~~ DOESN'T IT FEEL GOOD TO BE BACK. Yes of course. Of course it do.