Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ack!

R Adventure: 03 Discussion

46 posts in this topic

This is a long shot, but I'm looking to do a Davis x Ken pairing that takes place several years after the end of 02. Dunno about the story, but we can hash it out if somebody is actually interested!

Yeah okay let's hash. HASH ME OUT BRO.

I'm pretty sure I'm more of a Ken, though I feel like I should maybe rewatch some of this. All I remember is their sincerest bromance. Did you have anything in mind for a plot? They're all... middle schoolers, right? During 02? Tai, etc, were high schoolers? So later into their teenage years... I forget what their school situation was, but if it's possible they went to the same high school, maybe it could zero in on what they're going to do about college-- possibly parting? As Ken's going to get into way better schools, heh.

I'm totally fine with playing Davis!

According to the Digimon Wiki, they're both 13 and in 7th grade. So I'm thinking several years later, probably yes, around the time that they graduate high school. It makes it less pedo that way too. ;P The problem is, that they're both from different towns and different schools. In many episodes, Ken needs to take the train (which takes about an hour) to get home when he's done being with the other Digidestined. So if we use the plot of moving on, it would have to be very far away... Like possibly another country.

I'm almost done rewatching this season. I know after season 1, the digidestined couldn't go back to the digiworld unless there was some sort of threat. I can't remember if that happens at the end of this season as well. We can still add a couple of years to them, and document their life after being digidestined, and how it affected them. Of course, we can make a simple threat to the digiworld that can bring them closer again, and plus we can bring in Wormmon and Veemon. :)

Let me know if any of this sounds salvageable.

I remember the end of season 02 very well-- EVERYONE GETS A DIGIMON EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD. And the barrier is broken down.

Okay, I forgot their proximity specifically-- I remember that Ken and Davis play soccer against each other in... I think it's the episode that they meet face to face. But in a way it also makes sense for Ken to move further and further away for study, to get to the best possible schools.

I wonder if maybe their contact petered out over the years? Being so far apart, they probably chatted, and then maybe the chats became more infrequent as they lived more normal lives (can't just run into the digital world forever), and maybe they only even kinda sorta kept up with their digimon. Like, maybe with the barrier broken down the digital world still needed its protectors, and the digidestined's digimon were the ones who stepped up for the job.

Then maybe people's digimon start disappearing!? And the people who lose their mon can't go to the digital world!? so wormmon and veemon summon ken and davis to figure it out anddd they are simultaneously reunited as hot sexually frustrated young men.

I LIKE THIS. WHEN DO WE START?

We can continue to work things out as we start, of course.

Also, I'm glad that you remembered the ending. haha. I guess that would explain why Davis runs a noodle cart with Veemon when he's older.

Would you be up for making the first post? I haven't RPed in like 3 years. I'm a bit rusty. :(

Okay, just to clarify with my tiny brain, Davis and Ken are college roommates? Just want to make sure. XD

Oh, no, no I figured they'd run into each other like the second they entered the digiworld. No there's no fuckin' way Davis would get into Tokyo U. LOL

But remember how errybody gets digimans, so I thought to myself, his anon roommate would probably be chilling with a dumb little small one.

Anyway you can decide where they plonk down in the digiworld or just write him getting in like I did and I'll take it away with my next post. COOL BRO?

Sounds good! That's what I thought... I was just confused because Chibomon is the baby form of Veemon. XD Good thing I waited to hear from you. I'll get that post done tonight. <3

OH GOD IS HE? there are like all over 15 fresh-stage digimon to chose from and I chose one at random and LOOK AT WHERE IT GOT ME. harumph.

Hahah. Yeah. XD Whatever, I think it's kinda fitting that Ken would have a roommate that has the same type of digimon Davis has. How cute. :E

All posted! HAVE AT IT.

You're the least rusty rusty person I know. Mah gosh you never lost the RP touch~

Thanks honey pie. It feels good to write again! It's been too long. :<

I'm going to go back and edit my first post to mention Davis grabbing his goggles. I'll also write another post. That will have to be later tonight, though.

Also, I'll be in New York this weekend with Noel visiting his folks. I won't have computer access, but I will have my Nook. I'm pretty sure I'll be bored, so I can still make some posts. The only thing is is that it's a pain in the ass to type on, so excuse my grammar/spelling when I post. I'll fix them them I get to a computer on Tuesday. :)

Oh no problem, tomorrow I'm heading down to Hartford to prepare for a Sunday full o' Six Flags. So I won't be around much either. XD

Fuckin' sounds way better than what I'm doing. Though we are going to Saratoga tomorrow, so that's pretty boss.

Anyway, I hath posted. Sorry I took control of Wormmon for a bit. I wanted to kick the story along a little but need him to say a couple of pieces of dialogue. :)

AND FINISHED 02 LIKE TEN MINUTES AGO AND OMG DAVIS AND KEN SQUEEEEEEEEEEE even more excited about this RP. XD

Yeah no problem~ not like we're both playing characters that were totally never ours in the first place. LOL

I might not be able to post until monday D8 don't hate me. YOUR DAIKEN PASSION FUELS MY PASSION THIS WILL HAPPENNN.

(Also traffic on 87 North still sucks bums going into Saratoga 'cause they still haven't finished the construction. Plan accordingly >/ )

Hope you had a fun weekend! Traffic actually was non-existant, but thanks for the heads up!

I spent fucking ALL of yesterday reading this fanfic, and I am DYING. I AM DYING.

(please post T_______T)

I ain't never gonna leave you hangin'~

Glad traffic was alright too XD

Now pardon me while I read all this *breathes*

I... love you. <3

All posted. I have no idea where this is going, but I guess we'll figure it out eventually. XD

And dude, that fic is so good. I'm going to die.

MAKIN' SHIT UP YEAHHH~

and yeah the first two chapters were pretty good, i'll read more next time i'm supposed to be doing work and not doing work

I can get behind this. I don't know what you had in mind, but I think I like the idea of maybe a piece of Ken's older self got downloaded into the Digital world, and it was left to fester and mutate until he was able to come back. Or maybe it really is Ken... Or maybe it's somebody else. I GUESS WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. But I love the Emperor, so I'm happy you did this. XD

Yeah pretty much, I started in on that fic and I'm like "harummmm wish OUR story had some emperor goodness" and so yeah. I deffo did not fully flesh out this idea, but I had a feeling that if it wasn't Ken directly from the start, then he also sort of becomes part of the problem because he wants so strongly to keep adventuring with Davis. And since willpower is basically the driving force of everything in the digital world, voila. So maybe equal parts of the former and latter you said there. YEAH >8D~

Omg... That is so... <3 Yes. I like this.

We are golden. And my boner is getting so hard for this.

TAPATAPATAPA (that is me typing frantically at this RP)

I just want to tell you that I love your writing so much. :3333 *squishes you* You're making me so happy. X3

Right now, I'm trying to guide this into a direction so the two of them can catch up. They haven't had the chance yet to really talk, and I really want to see that side of their characters, personally. So my last post is kinda shitty and rushed, but at least it can get us to that point, if you're okay with it. :E

Oh yeah yeah I feel you man. I'm thinking DigiDay 2 can go a little bit slower, maybe if they exhaust themselves on a morning search they can end up at some sort of hot springs and Davis will demand a little R&R. My post was just gayin' it up on the way to getting back into the digital world. Feel free to be all "and then they found nothing for four hours so they were exhausted when they decided to take a fucking break, yeah."

Also pshhooo~ your posts make me excited to have eyes. THE FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0