Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brutal

OPEN- Lost MC (light GTA V spoilers)

1 post in this topic

Okay, so I'm wanting to get into a little fandom to get the creative juices flowing again. Let's TCB, gentlmen.

If you haven't played grand theft auto, it will help if you look up some back story on The Lost and The Damned DLC from GTA 4. The Lost are a fictional Motorcycle Club/biker gang, not unlike Sons of Anarchy or what have you.

After a long spiral downward and the death of Johny K along with most of the rest of the Liberty City and San Andraes chapter, the Lost Motorcycle Club finds itself without leadership and on the brink of an internal war. Worse, outside influences seek to profit on the seemingly unavoidable bloodshed, or to see that it finishes the club permanently.

So, thats what I've got thus far. I'd like to decide as a group the city we're going to be using, how many inner factions we think there should be, and what direction we'd like to see the club go in. If you're using a Lost member as your character you'll be using an original character, I'm not aware that any of them survived. Open for suggestions, folks!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0