Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pharaohash

R Pharaoh's Tomb

7 posts in this topic

All right, this has nothing to do with Egyptian Pharaohs and the like, unfortunately. I do love their myths and legends though...

Anyway, this is the idea box - for me - and a way for other people to seek me out if they have similar tastes in role playing.

I only do 1 on 1 role plays because they are easier to organise, manage, and follow through with.

Fiction/Fantasy is what I go for. I do prefer X-rated content, but it starts from R: it may include bloody descriptions or adult content. There is no 'and' in there mind you. Unless you keep them separate. Yeah. So please be sure you are of age and you do not find any such content vomit-inducing.

Now if you're happy to have me as a role play partner, feel free to leave a post here or PM me. Then we can work something out and start! Yay!

Hello there dear, I was wondering if perhaps you would like to discuss a Role Play plot with me, I'm still new here but am rather anxious to finally start Role Playing, do let me know if you would like to discuss anything.

-Misha

Hi there Misha!

How are the forums going for you? Is there anything specific you enjoy writing about? Maybe we'll go down that way. Do you have a setting you prefer? 

Hello Pharaoh,

Forums are interesting, I have posted up a Role Play, though I didn't realize that most on surreality don't go looking for open forums.

As for specifics, I'm quite an open person, Though I do prefer fantasy and action, and of course bits and pieces of added drama and even a few "adult" scenes are always entertaining.

For Settings, once again, quite open, though lately my role plays take place in modern settings, and every once in a while a future or past time age.

Perhaps you can tell me about what sort of themes you prefer? We can see on which ground we meet and go from there.

Ash is fine, Misha.

Modern would be easy to set up, that way we can get straight into the role play (and that is what we aim to do)!

Fantasy requires too much background creation than I can handle at the moment. I just want to jump into something, if you don't mind.

So why don't we keep it simple and have a college-type setting, throw in a bit of elemental magic learning in there, and work with that? It should develop some interesting action/drama along the way.

Does that sound good?

Alright Ash,

I apologize for not being able to replay earlier.

College modern setting works for me, and with it being a school setting, I'm sure we'll be able to mix in drama whenever we feel the urge too.

Cheers Misha!

Sorry for my own delayed response. I took a holiday and forgot to mention that here. My bad!

I'll set up the role play and link you to it sometime this week, okay?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0