Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StarrySky

Hi There

7 posts in this topic

So I'm StarrySky! I've been looking for somewhere to RP at, and this place seemed right. I've had some experience with RPing before but I'm probably a little rough right now! If y'all want to know a little about me, my favorite color is blue, wolves are my favorite animal, and fantasy is my favorite genre of literature and RP. Also I'm very Southern and I absolutely love reading. I'm looking forward to being on here! :)

Well hello there Starry, welcome to Surreality. I'm sure you'll find quality roleplaying here, and don't you worry about being rusty, we aren't an elitist bunch here.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask, and feel free to contact any Staff member as well--they're not as nice or cool as I am, but they manage.

Welcome to Surreality! My favourite color is orange and I don't have a favorite animal as far as I'm aware!

Hi there honey and welcome. Should you need any help feel free to contact me.

my favorite color is blue, wolves are my favorite animal, and fantasy is my favorite genre of literature and RP

APPROVED.

I have a feeling we'll get along pretty well. Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll find us a friendly if not slightly homicidal bunch.

Welcome to the group Starry. My favorite color would be purple and my favorite animal to be 'basically' anything that's cute.

my favorite color is blue

wolves are my favorite animal

fantasy is my favorite genre of literature and RP

Also I'm very Southern

absolutely love reading

MjAxMy04YjJjOWE0NmUyZTkyMGY0.png

And on that note, welcome to the forums! lol.

But yes, you pretty much have all my favs there. So, well done you.