Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DayDreamer

Welcome to the world of Pokemon [choose your own adventure]

18 posts in this topic

Thought this might be fun for Pokemon month. We're going to adventure through the Kanto region. The tone will not be a serious one, so do feel free to be... imaginative with your courses of action.

http://net14.madringtones.org/data/24/933597/files/933597.mp3

Spr_FRLG_Oak.png

My name's Oak! People call me the Pokémon Prof.

Today you'll begin a journey into the fascinating world of Pokemon.

But first, tell me about yourself. Are you a boy or a girl?

That's what everybody wants to know, innit? *eyes Prof. Oak suspiciously*

I love how Raine had to check! XP

I'm allllll man, baby.

I'm allllll man, baby.

Spr_FRLG_Oak.png

Ah, you're a man + baby, I see!

Well, you're never too old to start your journey I guess.

Pok%C3%A9Fan%28M%29GSCsprite.png

With introductions aside, Oak shows you around his lab and guides you to a table with three Pokeballs, instructing you that you may pick one to become your starting Pokemon. He does not know himself what is in the Pokeballs. Oak leaves you to decide, going off to tend to his own work. Your son tugs at your pant leg and tells you to hurry up and get a Pikachu.

What do you do?

Wonder why there's a child following me and drive my ass over to the Squirtle.

I love how Raine had to check! XP

I'm allllll man, baby.

I wanted to make sure :)

What do I do: Figure out which one is the water pokemon and ignore the kid

I just lol'd till I cried. Could be the beer but that was hilarious. That guy even kind of looks like me, but less fuzzy in the facial region.

I suppose I'd pick the MANLIEST looking pokeball since the brilliant professor forgot what was inside of them and apparently doesnt carry a label maker.

I pick the Mewtwo. Surely Red must have helped Prof. Oak capture it before he went to be a hobo at Mt. Silver.

I dive in through the window, clad in a cloak and a metal mask, and snatch up one of the pokeballs; with a flourish of the cloak and a wicked grin, I push past one of Professor Oak's aides and escape through the front door by pulling myself along a length of uncoiled rope that is fastened to a heavy set sprite of a man outside.

Looks down at the single Pokeball that happened to roll to the floor next to a display case. The name of the Pokemon written on the top. "Dunsparce".

I reveal my true form as a member of the nefarious criminal organisation, Team Rocket!

"Gimme all your Pokémon, Oak!"

1 person likes this

Wonder why there's a child following me and drive my ass over to the Squirtle.

What do I do: Figure out which one is the water pokemon and ignore the kid

I pick the Mewtwo. Surely Red must have helped Prof. Oak capture it before he went to be a hobo at Mt. Silver.

I reveal my true form as a member of the nefarious criminal organisation, Team Rocket!

"Gimme all your Pokémon, Oak!"

Pok%C3%A9Fan%28M%29GSCsprite.png

It turns out your "son" was some random child off the street, and you are secretly Giovanni in disguise!

Spr_RG_Giovanni.png

You've come to steal back the Mewtwo you think Oak has taken possession of, which you inexplicably think is a Water type!

However, a masked interloper bursts onto the scene...

156.gif

I dive in through the window, clad in a cloak and a metal mask, and snatch up one of the pokeballs; with a flourish of the cloak and a wicked grin, I push past one of Professor Oak's aides and escape through the front door by pulling myself along a length of uncoiled rope that is fastened to a heavy set sprite of a man outside.

Was that the Mewtwo? Who knows! Also you don't know when that rope was put around you. The masked stranger disappears as abruptly as they had arrived.

Looks down at the single Pokeball that happened to roll to the floor next to a display case. The name of the Pokemon written on the top. "Dunsparce".

Oak gets a serious look on his face and takes off his belt. You panic, and quickly grab the closest Pokeball that toppled onto the floor, before fleeing the scene.

You hide in the tall grass outside of town, and check your prize. It is, in fact, as the label says, a Dunsparce.

DunsparceNormalSprite.gif

Just then, a wild shiny Pidgey appears!

016.png

What do you do?

This is where Brutal goes brutal. AND I PULL OUT MY GUUUN!!

Shoot all the Pokemons!!! Time to finally find out what the lil f****** taste like!

But first, leads the Pidgey and all its friends in a special rendition of The Sound of Music, starring yours truly as Maria.