Nikkia

Site Suggestions!

166 posts in this topic

Oh baby, you're going to get the cheesiest love letter ever now.

3 people like this

May I suggest an event on S*T called the National Roleplay Writing Month? XD Basically it's a month that's centred around roleplaying, and we'll actively encourage people to roleplay. It's cuz I've been visiting Roleplay Discussion and I see many roleplay ideas dying cuz of lack of participation, and I think many S*T members are only taking 1 or 2 roleplays, private ones, because we're all quite busy people and all. I swore to join many roleplays once my exams end, just in order to keep the ideas flowing, and I'd love if people all joined me. S*T may become a true roleplaying forum then! We can have competitions like "who has the most number of roleplays" or "best roleplay post this month" or "longest roleplay post this month", and have a special sub-forum for Roleplay Discussion, and by that I mean discussing about the practice of roleplaying. XD It can all tie in to RP Day if we do want to have that.

But yeah, I do want roleplaying to be our main activity, but it seems, well, most of our attention seems to be on things like... the mafia game.

1 person likes this

I'm just happy that we're all still here after three months.

But I agree, this would be fun. I would suggest doing it next month, because that's when S*T's birthday is, but I know people like myself will be super busy because of the holidays. Maybe January or February could work? I think it needs to happen, and it would be a crap load of fun!

Oh if we do have DnD we can totally have World of Darkness too! I love that, as everyone who knows me knows. XDD

Sean. Give me a couple of days and then im gonna have some free time. We'll hash it out and get the ball rolling on that.

Hey, remember the times when the forum allowed looooong avatars? I thought it was a great idea. Does the current forum set-up still allow long avatars?

The avatar sizes are actually something that are silly-ily coded pretty deep into the forum software. It's not something I can change. :/

Yeah, I think the avatar stuff is staying i'm afraid guys, it really isn't up to the staff. Sorry!  T_ T

DnD and WoD....   Totally up for that :D

well hll.... I think Ill try to work on a campaign! (big word -try-)

Yeah, changing the avatar sizes was one of the first things I tried to do. When I saw it didn't work, I looked into it, and it's a feature they USED to have, but then took away. So bizarre.

So do you guys want me to try to look into a dice thing for you guys, or can you work it out yourselves?

If you do, I might actually start working on that love letter I've been postponing.

1 person likes this

Guys, DnD! :D

I wanna play too!

Even though it's my first time...

Maybe someone could create an 'explanation topic' in the OOC forum? In which stuff gets explained and questions can be asked about DnD?

Also I guess I'm gonna be a lvl 1 Orc peasant with a full focus on the 'sheep herding' stat.

Edited by DragonGuard

I believe Sean intends such a topic when the forum gets made for it. And don't worry, it would be my first time as well so you won't have to tend those sheep alone.

2 people like this