Valentine

[NIGHT PHASE] Pokemon Mystery [Mafia V]

279 posts in this topic

I feel the issue is its easy to suspect the quiet ones but we cant just say "get rid of the quiet ones as they are no help to us". Even if the silence is detrimenting us it doesn't mean those people dont have potentially useful roles. Voting off a quiet member who has a useful role can just as easily shoot us in the foot. For example someone may be keeping silent, observing and waiting to use an ability after making an informed decision. We don't know the roles so its possible that silence may help someone.

Regardless the most important thing is we are keeping the discussion open which is better than nothing.

Yeah, and remember last round, there was someone who couldn't talk for a full day phase, I don't think that happened in this rond yet, but it might at some point.

Being quiet is also a part of the game, since there are no rules against it (yet).

so now comes the decision of the day: do we vote nobody again or do we just vote out someone at random?

We have 4 chances to get it wrong so it's no instant game over, however the chances of killing an innocent/beneficial role is still high.

personally I'm leaning towards voting nobody again, giving the other roles the chance to get some work done.

Nah I think that killing nobody would be even worse than killing an innocent at this point, we'd be standing still and right now we've got to take a leap of faith I think...

And since we kinda agreed upon the quieter ones, I'm voting Sunset

Sorry Sunset, nothing personal...

I know for a fact Sunset is busy lately, and was last game too, so she has a definite reason for being quiet. Of course, it doesn't mean she may not be guilty anyway still. Though I think that because she has a reason at least, she is slightly less of a suspect than others who are quiet. If we're just picking at random, I think someone else would be a slightly better choice since they're slightly more likely to be quiet out of guilt.

Well at the moment I'm waiting, we're not quite halfway through the day phase yet, I wanna get into the second half first and see if anyone else has anything to say.

But if I had to choose now, I've also made the case before as Sean did, that it can be helpful to remove unpredictable elements, which are not just the quiet players, but new ones who we haven't seen in past too. So for that purpose, BlackZodiac would look to be a fine choice because she fulfills both aspects.

COME ON GUYS LET'S KILL TIMEY :D

J/k also I think BlackZodiac hasn't said anything yet, but I jave no clue how busy she's been irl, so she'd be a more likely suspect.

I HATE YOU SEAN

nawwww kidding love you bro. I don't have any concrete thoughts on the matter as of yet, so I'll most likely go with what you guys go with.

(oh damn how did you find out. now i'll have to take you out)

P.S. For the sake of official records, I am kidding.

You guys brung up a lot of good points against requiring posting.   I agree with ya, really. Forcing posting would just generate empty posts, and remove that bit of tactical decision making from the game.  It was an idea, is all. Just something to ponder a bit.  Thought of it last game, so I figured I;d bring it up and see what you're thoughts were.   ^^

Anywho...  I dunno what to do.  Guess I'm going to wait to see what happens. :/

I guess I'll just come out and say I'm N.

101-n.jpg

1 person likes this

ack! confirmed member of Team Plasma! We have to get rid of her!

1 person likes this

but pokemon and feels guys

//i understand them//

But what if Team Plasma are the secret good guys

Welp, it's time. I am 100% sure ack! is evil, but my undying love for her stops me from voting for her, so: BlackZodiac

I'm pretty sure you're 100% wrong, so I appreciate it.

I don't like voting people so early in the game. It makes me uncomfortable. :{ I might vote in a few hours though. We'll see.

The truth is, ack! is the grandmother of every game and she doesn't want to see anyone die ever.  :P

I CAN'T HELP IT. I just love you all so much. T_T Even when you're out to kill me!

the evening is getting close, are we going to vote someone out or not?

we got only two votes so far, one for Sunset, one for BlackZodiac. it's still a tie but where is everyone?

I'd obviously say that we should vote someone out, but of course not everyone agrees with me. You should decide for yourself whether you want to cast your vote or not.

Hmm yeah, I'll change my vote to Blackzodiac.

Even though I think we'll be killing an innoncent who just happens to be busy.

One hour and thirty minutes remain in this day phase. Get your votes in now.

So far, there have been 2 votes for BlackZodiac.

One by Seanzilla, the other by DragonGuard who had originally voted for Sunset.

And so, for our heroes, the day comes to a close. But unfortunately, it ends in tragedy. While discussing the possible identities of the devious Team Rocket, a member of the nefarious organisation takes advantage of their mistake, throwing a pokeball to capture BlackZodiac - A pokemon!! They press the button of the device in their hand and suddenly a meowth-shaped hot air balloon expands from behind a tree line.

"We've now captured two of your pokemon!! Another step closer to world domination!!" Laughing, they jump into their hot air balloon and fly away into the distance. A terrible blow has been struck for the innocents. For now two pokemon have been captured. But the question is... how many remain...?

Night Phase Begins

(24 hours)

If you have an ability and want to use it this night phase, be sure to send me a PM asap.