Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HerculeHastings

I'm Ready to Graduate on My First Day!

24 posts in this topic

Hey hello everyone!

My name's HerculeHastings. You may call me HH if you wish. I'm really excited to be part of this place; it looks wonderful. I've always been a fan of roleplaying, so I think I'll fit right in here! I've already gone through the rules, and seen the moderating team (wow, 4 admins! This is definitely a well-run place!).

And oh yes, introductions are in order. It's customary for newbies after all, right? So, yes, I'm a woman (not really a girl anymore, oh dear) of 20 years of age. I come from Singapore! I've stopped roleplaying for a reeeeally long time so I've forgotten what it's like, nearly. I can roleplay all kinds of genres, not fussy at all. In fact, I'm one of those people who is good at nothing, which is why I can do such a broad range, wahaha.

Oh yes, and the Graduation system! Is it, er, possible to become a Graduate upon registration? I swear, I'm good! In fact, I can prove it to you, if someone roleplays with me right now! Oh, in the online members list I see someone named DayDreamer. I shall PM him randomly and ask to roleplay with him. It's okay to do that, right? XD Got to see my luck what kind of a person he is, but I bet you guys are all welcoming people.

Oh but the unfortunate thing is that I'm a university student, so I really cannot spend too much time writing. I'll need to excessively stringently limit my posting on this site. Though I'd love to get to know you people, school absolutely must take top priority, so if you see me posting too much around here, do tell me to go back to my studies and gtfo. XD Onegaishimasu!

So, yeah, nice to meet you! XD

3 people like this

Well hello there Miss...Hastings, is it? You're certainly a new and intriguing character of whom I've never met nor interacted with before. Ever.

Enjoy your stay here at Surreality.

And welcome back, stranger.

2 people like this

Welcome back HH! it's always good to see more people return! Also good choice in guild, Izzet's one of my favourites :}

1 person likes this

I obviously don't know you yet, but I am sure I am going to be very mean to you.

2 people like this

Hey there, welcome.

Don't worry about graduating, about 80% of all Role plays are placed within the student area anyway, it's not that hard and you'll be graduated before you know it.

1 person likes this

(Eyo DG, she's an old graduate, she used to be staff on Surreality)

Her post was cleverly crafted though, unless you know her there is nothing at all in it that so much as hints that she is anything but a completely new member.

1 person likes this

Welcome back HH!

1 person likes this

Hello hello my dearies! I'm so sorry to have pulled a prank on DragonGuard. Just something to cheer myself up. :) And yes, I did use to be Global Mod and Master Scholar on S*T. Such honourable days those were. But I needed to leave quite abruptly due to school. I still feel very apologetic about it.

But I'm so touched at everyone's welcomes. It's so great to see all of you again! Sean is so humourous (*cold glare*). And yes, Red alpha, I do love Izzet too. But the avatar was fixed for me once I signed up, quite chilling. I don't know where it retrieved the avatar from. >.> Oh, but Theros is upon us Magic fans! All the gods are awesome, and I do look forward to the others in Born of the Gods come February.

Anyway yayyy. (admins can I become a Graduate now?)

1 person likes this

I SHALL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!

ok I forgive you...

3 people like this

Why, it's always good to see new faces around these parts. I honorably welcome you to Surreality, newcomer, and hope that you find yourself simply enthralled by all that we have to offer. Might I suggest that you delve into the rich and colourful history of the forum, especially the parts where a certain Triumvirate is mentioned?

1 person likes this

Haha hi TriOctium. I'm going to be calling you Octy from now on. I hope you don't mind. I really like nicknames~.

1 person likes this

Ahhh! Octy is the last nickname anyone would call me with. At least stick with something cool like TD, leHast.

1 person likes this

Crap. It seems leHast still retains the uncanny ability to make people call me all sorts of strange nicknames. *grumbles*

1 person likes this

You will always be Timey to me.

Also why the cold glare HH :( You're making me sad.

Oh you can call me Dragon or DG (DG is most common)...

phew, avoided silly nicknames!

Dragony it is.

AND YAY WELCOME BACK HH! :D

2 people like this

HH! Girl, I've been waiting for you to come back!

:D

2 people like this

HH, what took you so looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong~ I missed my almost birthday buddy~

2 people like this

Oh darling, its wonderful to see you again. How you have been missed. Welcome back!

1 person likes this

Hi everyone! Thanks for welcoming me back! Words can't express my happiness that all of you missed me (so I shall make do with Likes instead).

1 person likes this