DayDreamer

Free!

61 posts in this topic

I haven't thought about signs so I'll go with your guesses.

Hm I think it would be better to post my guy's intro after someone's post ends with the tragedy of a member of the team quitting, rather than beforehand. And I had an idea, what if Michi is the cause of the quitting team member? Like, maybe he puts the ideas in the guy's head that he should quit and focus on his studies (which can be what you post about next).

OMG what if… Michi got him to quit the swim club and join the astronomy club instead? That'll certainly spark off conflict if there weren't any before.

Also, Sunset, I… I… you can make the decision. XD Too much information to handle! Also *points and laughs at DayDay* you're a wishy-washy water sign! But gawd I'm a brooding antagonist, with venom. Anyway I don't suppose it's important to know Michi's sign. I doubt he reveals his birth date to people anyway. 8D

I shall make the next post with Michi and Quitter-kun then! Expect it up in… whenever it's up.

1 person likes this

Michi is so conniving~ I think he's a Capricorn after all. Also, don't deny it, HH. You know you have venom deep inside. =u= fufu 

So, am I waiting on DD's post, or shall I go again..? I figured he'd want to get a response in to Masumi's teasing and then maybe crack the whip for them all to start practice. I can go ahead with the latter, though, if y'all like. 

And I think Aiko is a Cancer after all. Libra did seem to fit well but he's a little too soft and self-conscious sometimes, from what I can see. Maybe he's got Libra as his rising or moon sign. I'm sure Teiko will pester him about it eventually. : P 

Hmm I'll post next. I'll include the quitting in my post, but not introduce my swimmer guy yet. I think we can just continue along with 3 members for the rest of the (IC) day at least, then the next day (my next post afterward probably) I'll bring in the new guy.

So I ended up intro-ing my guy anyway cos I didn't have much to say with Yutaka. I'll actually throw him at the club next time its my post.

Fun fact: his surname, Inoue, means "above the well" - I think this is a really cool reference to his position as the guy who is afraid of water, being above, not in, a source of water. He'll have to plunge down into the well to become a swimmer.

Also there's a very subtle dude-on-dude sexual innuendo hidden in my post, points if you spot it.

Hmm, who shall post next? I could, with Michi and Souta-kun showing up together to seal the deal, but I think Sunset needs more screen time. XD

Ohoho, did the teacher catch Akane and Itsuki doing something naughty~ That's my only good guess, haha. Also, good thinking on his surname. But it's funny you named him Akane cause I've also got a character by that name. XD (but she's female, of course. Is that name unisex or typically always for girls?)

I guess I should post next, yeah. Though I'm not sure if I should try to keep the pace going a bit and have one of them (aka Teiko) insist they start practice despite the bad news, or just have Masumi and Teiko react. Guess I'll figure it out as I go. And are we gonna wait until the next day to introduce Akane or?

EDIT:

Also I forgot to say, you're right HH! I almost wanna say Akane is the most likely candidate for being an Aries, but he seems more like a Leo, I think. If I make Teiko a Sagittarius and Masumi a strangely relaxed Aries, they'll be the fire triad~~ (though there will be a noticeable change in Masumi's personality during competition or conflict that is much more Aries, I think...)

Nah, it was actually in the way I described Akane staring at Itsuki.

Yeah I think they can practice anyway. Yutaka will just go sulk, and hopefully the more optimistic among your guys will try to raise spirits with some hopeful practice. And when I bring Akane in depend show things progress. It'll likely be my next post, just depends how far you two progress time by then.

Also akane is indeed just a girl's name as far as I saw.

Maaannn, super sorry it took me this long to come around. Things got busy really quickly for me with the holidays coming up and stuff, and I kept forgetting to come in here and say so... My bad 8C I do plan on posting as soon as possible. 

And I agree about the Christmas special! hahah :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead