Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ack!

Referral Contest: Top 20

17 posts in this topic

REFERRAL CONTEST: Top 20

Do you like free money? Do you like Surreality? Do you like being an upstanding citizen? Before you answer, I'll answer that for you... OF COURSE YOU DO! So how about you participate in the Surreality Referral Contest!  :D

Our last contest went so well, so I figure we'll just make this a regular thing! :) The rules are slightly different this time! There's no deadline in terms of date, but once we hit 20 referrals, I'll determine the winner!

THE RULES

There are a couple of rules to follow for the contest. Read below, and be sure to ask any questions if you have them!

• No spamming. I don't want our members going off and spamming other forums or emails or whatever. That's just (lol) bad form.
  • In order to get credit for the referral, make sure your referral puts YOUR username into the referral field when they sign up! We can't log who got referred by who in any other way.
  • The referral must at least VALIDATE their account before they count to your tally. To help in spam account reduction, all non-validated accounts are set to be auto-deleted after a few days. To make sure you get credit, they need to activate their accounts first!
  • No cheating. So help me god if I find out you're registering all these accounts yourself. >(
  • People you have referred prior to the contest start date DON'T COUNT. Sorry, bros (but thanks!).
  • Old members count. That's right. Even if they were on S*T back in the day, I'll still count bringing back any oldies!
  • All members (excluding myself) can participate in this contest. Staff, student, new registration... This should be a competition all can participate in!
  • You must be able to provide me an email so I can email you your prize. Seems silly, but some people are kinda reluctant to do that.

THE PRIZES

Yeah okay... So what makes this a contest? WHAT DO I WIN? You win money, fool. More specifically, Amazon gift cards, because what garbage CAN'T you buy on Amazon?

• First Place: $25 Gift Card
  • Second Place: $15 Gift Card
  • Third Place: $10 Gift Card

These prices are based on YOUR region's dollar amount. So if you live in Britain, a $15 gift card = 10£ (or wherever you crazy Brits put the currency symbol). Please make sure to tell me where you live so I can give you a proper gift card and the amount.

START YOUR ENGINES...

The race begins and stops when we have 20 referrals! Get to it! :D

CURRENT COUNT: 17

Oh sweet, now you can make it a recurring thing. :D

Also, you better go get an euro gift card ready!

1 person likes this

I'm pretty sure people like money, yet nobody has really referred anybody. What's the deal? :P

Well maybe with more money it will burn a hole in your pocket! 8D

If I pull Eche and Wst back do they count as referrals for me? XD

Edit: Just re-read the rules, and it seems they do. Hurrah! I shall redouble my efforts.

1 person likes this

Yup! They certainly do count!

14 more referrals to go! :D

wait i think i forgot to count him.

so that makes 11 more.

19 away :D I know. Pretty awesome. It's ok, no need to congratulate me. ;)

I haven't forgotten about this. We're 3 away! come on come on!