Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ScarletRivers

What are this?

10 posts in this topic

Well hello, Surreality!

I've long awaited the chance to join this site... and well, here I am! I'm not exactly new to the S*T scene. I actually roleplayed there for quite a few years before I stumbled off the surface of the earth. Alas, I have returned! I was in junior high when I joined the original board and now I'm nearing my last year of university... time flies! So... uh... yeah! If anyone remembers me, hello! And if you don't, then ignore this and it's nice to meet you! Haha.

As far as roleplayng goes, I'm best at roleplaying realistic romances though I'm not afraid to branch out if the plot intrests me enough. I'm dying to start writing so don't mind me if you run into me stalking the ideas forums.

As I said before, I'm nearing my last year in university and am working a full time job, so I may not be here all the time, but I shall try my best to cling onto the crust of the Earth this time!

Um... yes! Hello!

Oh hey, I remember you! 

:D

Dunno, if you'd remember me, but welcome back regardless ^^

I knooooow, it's crazy how time flies! What are you studying?

I'm not sure if I remember your or not. lol.

But I was on S*T almost from the beginning, if I remember rightly. Either way, welcome back!!

SCARLET! Hiiiii! Haha I'm also in university. It's like, we were one of the youngest people on S*T not so long ago, and now we're older than most of the S*Ters were when we first met them. If you know what I mean. XD

1 person likes this

I feel like I remember you too, though I can't quite place my elegant finger on it. Nonetheless, welcome welcome.

The username rings a bell....

Hi! Welcome back! 

Pain - Yay! Someone remembers me! :3 Time has flown by wicked fast! I'll have my physical therapy assitant certifcation by this summer and I'll be working on my nursing major/psych minor while I work as a PTA.

Valentine - I've seen you around, but not sure if we talked much... either way, hello!

HH - Aww! We're not babies anymore! xD

Demonic Gate - Unfortunately, unless you were registered under a different name previously, I don't think I remember ya. Sorry!

Anyhow, thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! ;D

Welcome back Scarlet! I've added you as a graduate. :)

It's crazy how much we've all grown. We aren't cute little high schoolers no mo. :<

Oh Scarlet it's wonderful to see you again. Glad you could return to us. Everything been well?