Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hydric

Hydric Saying Hi

8 posts in this topic

Hello members of Sureality my name is Hydric.

It has been a very long time since I have roll played (years actually) but I thought this might be a good time to jump back into it. Well maybe just a small hop back into it haha. I've been very busy with school work and I need a bit of creativity pumped into my veins right about now~

I have a lot of interest but a big chunk of it is video games and anime, so at any point feel free to just chat with me about those! 

*tackles* HELLO <3~~ *totally wasn't creepy and found out it was you by looking at your email I swear I just check every new user to make sure they aren't spam omg hi*

Surreality is an all right place. We're cool. Role playing is a neat thing to do. <3 *hugs*

Haha don't worry about it your not a creeper, well maybe you are but in the good way! I'm also easy to spot on forums and what not because "Hydric" is what I use 90% of the time as a usernameXD So if you ever see it somewhere it's probably me haha!

And yes it looks very fun here, a good mix of formal meets casual!

Thou who art a gamer/roleplayer/otaku art chosen. In thine exodus from normal internetz, maketh pilgrimage to the Land of Surreality...when thou ringeth the Topic of Introduction, the fate of the site thou shalt know.

In layman's terms, welcome to the site.

Howdy there and welcome to the site. I'll be happy to help should you have any question or just need someone to pester