Seanzilla

[Day Phase] Sith Among Us [Mafia VI]

443 posts in this topic

Yeah, that was the most fun game so far. Good job. :)

Highfive Nikkia for being an awesome vanguard i could rely on.

I tried to do my best in keeping us all alive. Thank you for sacrificing yourself to bring me back to life~

how else would I have gotten to exploit the hell out of Seans rules? if we had protected each other each night we'd have been untouchable!

1 person likes this

Now it's over I can reveal that I went a step further than my role and the reason I investigated HH on the first day, is because I used that missing 4th message of mine to try to organize with her to help me try to win. Alas I didn't live long enough for us to work as an evil couple both betraying our own sides.

Also I am curious whether Bleck got me killed because he had found out my role or just because of suspicion, Sean makes it sound like the former.

Anyway well done Val, force choking yourself was an excellent idea. And of course well done HHie for beating it.

Oh yeah, the first few days I kept track of everything that happened. But after that there was no secret plotting so I stopped. Anyway:

A. Red Alpha protected himself.
B. Nikkia protected HH.
C. Bleck investigated DD.
D. DD interrogated HH.
E. The Sith targeted Asura.
F. DD sent a message to HH explaining his role to her and asked her to help him.

Nothing special, other than DD's plot. Sadly for him HH told me she wouldn't help him, but there was no legal way for her to tell him that outside of the thread.

Night Phase II:

A. Red Alpha protected Blackfrost
B. Nikkia protected Red Alpha
C. Bleck investigated no one
D. DD interrogated Red Alpha
E. The Sith targeted Blackfrost

F: Timey visited Sunset

Red Alpha should've died here in Blackfrost's stead, but he was lucky that he got protected by Nikkia!

Day Phase III:

A. HH used her ability to skip the next Night Phase.
B. DD sent messages to ack!, Nikkia and DG to try and rile them up against each other.
C. Ack! used her ability to be able to cast the only vote that counts during a Day Phase.
D. Darth Timey got voted off and executed.

EDIT: I am sorry to reveal that Hercy had no intention of helping you, DD XD

Anyway well done Val, force choking yourself was an excellent idea.

Ah, thanks. And aye, HH was great. I think I might have won if not for HH. *tips hat*

I also experimented with giving the Detective a restriction on revealing his role. A Detective randomly shouting "GUYS IM THE DETECTIVE KILL THAT GUY" fucked over the Mafia in a few games and I actually liked how Bleck got DD killed without having to reveal his role. He played it exactly how I wanted the role to be played.

What eventually happened to me was what I knew would eventually happen to me as soon as I saw that I couldn't reveal my role. I agree with your reasoning for having that mechanic added to the role, but as was demonstrated this game and as you mentioned, there should probably be something in future games that prevents people from revealing, or at least, from wanting to reveal, their role.

Bleck could've hinted about mechanics that couldn't reveal roles though. He didn't even mention that, which was why people were just confused.

Also ahaha after DayDay died I told him the truth, that I wouldn't have helped him anyway.

Anyway this is indeed a great game, though it caused DayDay a lot of stress it seems, him plotting against everybody.

Oh yeah and I think Valentine did great work there!

I didn't know he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown :( Else I wouldn't have made him the Inquisitor

Bleck could've hinted about mechanics that couldn't reveal roles though.

If I dropped those hints any harder I probably would have scuffed up the floor somethin' fierce.

Yeah, this game was terribly hard for the Sith. But in any case, I had fun. XD

I was frustrated at first, because I felt like my team had been wiped out so quickly, and even if they hadn't, all the Sith pretty much assumed we were all out to get each other too, so it wasn't exactly weighed in our favour to begin with. That being said, to have been a villain in this game, was better than any previous that i've played in and I really enjoyed it ultimately. 

I didn't know he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown :( Else I wouldn't have made him the Inquisitor

It was not that bad, just it's difficult being the bad guy so many times. No matter how I acted I'd have been suspicious. And I do like to help my side, but this time I couldn't help the innocents or the bad guys.

Also you innocents don't know, but immediately we Sith suspected each other of having hidden objectives. We spent the first day or two trying to figure each other out, and in the end we all revealed our own roles (though I was quite unwilling but had to once the others did), and we all seem to have lied about the details of our own roles. Octy had us believe he would die if he visited a non-Padawan, and said he was relying on me to find out the Padawans, but obviously he ended up going for Sunset unbeknownst to us. And I don't think Val mentioned his role could counter the attempt by his Apprentice to overthrow him. And I told them both I only had 1 message and had to pick a side between them.

So basically we played a second game among ourselves.

If I dropped those hints any harder I probably would have scuffed up the floor somethin' fierce.

Also your role says you can't hint at it either, I'm sure you did as much as you could have.

I didn't get the hint until you said "if only we had a detective role". I should have retracted at that point, but... I'm sorry Bleck! FORGIVE ME!

This is why I don't vote.

Bleck for future mafia games we're always going to assume you're the Detective, if that pleases you. And we'll always ask you who the mafia is.