Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Junsui

Long time no see

15 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm Junsui, and I'm returning to S*T/Surreality RP after a looooong time, many years! This forum pretty much summed up my early teens! Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Holy crap! It's been forever! :D HIHIHIHIHIIHHI!

What have you been up to? Still doing tons of modeling (you gorgeous beast)?

Yo yo - yep, it must have been over 5 years!! 

No, no, modelling was only a short stint for me! I wasn't very good at it! I work in SEO now, doing nerd things :) About to move to a different city and start a fresh life! And you?!?!

Also... HIHIHIHIHI!!!!! 

Aw man, did you just make me a graduate? *GLOMP*....wait do people still say glomp? It's all coming back to me............

*best Bane voice*

Well hello there, Junsui. Welcome to the forums, I... am Valentine. You may not remember me, but I... remember you. Have fun around the forums, and don't make me go all Bane on your bad self.

It's stupid how fast time flies! And yes I did. *takes all the glomps* :E

SEO you say? I'm a front end developer at the moment. Haha. I was actually just thinking what I could do for SEO to get this place ranked higher... Let me know if you have any ideas. ;3

Hello, Valentine. Yes, I remember you. Don't worry, you won't have to go all bane on my ass, or as we say in the UK, bane on my arse, I'm an oldie. Geez, it feels so weird and wonderful saying that, like I get a sense of pride! Got a little warm feeling inside! I must have been 13 when I first came on S*T. Crikey!

Ooh front end developer, you snazzy thing. I want to get more into the technical SEO side of things. I'll have a think, I'm finishing up my last week and work and will have some spare time next week whilst packing. Do you want to send me a PM with your email address and we can talk there about SEO for the forum?

Are any of the old chaps still on here Ack? I'd love to say a big hello to them again. Yoshi,Raya, Rodent, MorningStar, Sari-Chan, Iza, Mizu, Klown, Wisty? Hope I haven't left anyone out... I tweeted Kikla about this today and she said she was going to have a read!

Sure! I'll send you an PM over! I don't expect much, but any help would be great! I'm pretty novice when it comes to good SEO. 

And not too many of the oldies are around. Hell, I've been pretty MIA for the past two to three years. Yoshi, Raya, Rodent, MS, and Iza might show up again, as they did for a brief time on the previous Surreality. Wisty has kinda moved on, and I haven't seen her in forever besides on Facebook. Klown... Wow. Haven't seen him in ages. Mizu stopped coming around years ago--she lives in Japan now!

Wow. So weird how many people I remember. And I have so many of them on Facebook too! I love you guys. <3

Welcome! Do stay! Have seat! No wait get up there's so much to do! No time for sitting!

1 person likes this

Welcome! Do stay! Have seat! No wait get up there's so much to do! No time for sitting!

SWITCH!!!

*everyone runs around swapping chairs*

1 person likes this

tumblr_m8g4mekCty1qf96jro1_500.gif

so, yeah. Welcome. Any questions just ask!

1 person likes this

Thanks for the welcome!

Sure, no problem. I'll help where I can. I love all those guys including you! I miss them all too :( 

Hello there and welcome back. Sadly I can't say I remember you though. Chances are you might have been active while I was not and vice versa. Sad day =(

Hello and greetings. It sounds like you're quite the ancient member, I feel like an archaeologist just posting here.

We're in the company of royalty here, Day. 

At least thats what this stone tablet here says...

I dont remember you, but hope to get to know you! Hello and nice to meet ya!