Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pain

Ask me stuff!

99 posts in this topic

Yup, I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

Ask me annnything, and I'll answer.

(Unless, you know, I don't want to. I'm a bitch like that)

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe, I'd wanna fuck you first. I'm all about tryin' before buyin'

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do you want to take me for a testrun but are willing to marry ack! immediately?

 

Do you truly love me?

 

Don't answer that, the answer is obviously no.

 

>: (

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I don't even get the part of the marriage that I want out of this deal. (ie. bumming the fuck out of pain (ie. fucking her, if you can't keep up))

 

uhuhuhuh another question...

 

Have you been to the States before? I feel like I should know this, but I can't remember...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get Sean to snuggle with, and Ackface to sleep with.

I love this deal.

 

And no, Ack, I have not, unfortunately. I think I'd get SO fat if I ever went to the states, the food out there looks amaaazing. Everyone I know who has been says it's awesome.

I <3333 food.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is your favourite food?

 

(So I can cook it for you and get you all to myself)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man, what a question. It really depends what mood I'm in, to be honest. I love a good roast dinner, Chinese, Indian, oh and steak!

Can you cook good steak?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, haha, HAHAHAHAA!!!!!!! You have no idea, the extent of the can of worms you just opened...
 
I'm the fucking MASTER of these threads!

 

 

 

My first (of many) question:

 

(This is a hypothetical, character-testing question. It's not designed to be accurate to YOU, or your life circumstance, so ducking it based on it's hypothetical nature, will also speak to your character. ;) )

 

 

Late at night, a fire starts in your country homestead. You awake during the blaze much too late, and as a result, you are only able to resque one of your loved ones from the flames; Who do you save?

- Your handsom, loving husband

- Your newborn infant

- Your decrepid grandmother

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a horrible question!

I'd say the child, as the other two have at least experienced life a bit.

Also, you're a cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#2

 

(This is a hypothetical, character-testing question. It's not designed to be accurate to YOU, or your life circumstance, so ducking it based on it's hypothetical nature, will also speak to your character. ;) )

 

 

You're the leader of an army, which is celebrating victory on the eve of yet another important battle. You raise a glass with your comrades and toast to those who gave their lives in the battle before.

 

How full is your glass?

 

- To the brim

- About half

- Hardly any

 

 

Be that as it may (my cuntery), you'll learn to love me. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say half, as I'd need to be alert for battle the next day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just coming in here and putting a rest to this whole 'glass' question people always ask. The glass is neither half full nor half empty, people. Use a bit of thought and realise that realistically, the glass is full. Half of liquid, half of air. I'm putting this one to rest. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That question had nothing to do with the half full or empty thing, it was asking how much liquor you would consume, given the battle the next day, and the fact that it was in honor of your fallen comrades...

 

 

But anyway.

 

 

#3

 

(This is a hypothetical, character-testing question. It's not designed to be accurate to YOU, or your life circumstance, so ducking it based on it's hypothetical nature, will also speak to your character. ;) )

 

 

In a dream, an angel appears before you baring a message tied into your destiny.

 

What does the angel look like?

 

- An animal (of any kind)

- A poor child in ragged clothing

- A Handsom, masculine man in grand armor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to put the whole, (This is a hypothetical, character-testing question. It's not designed to be accurate to YOU, or your life circumstance, so ducking it based on it's hypothetical nature, will also speak to your character. ;) ) thing to rest, because I think you get the idea already.

 

 

#4

 

Flesh Eating Zombies have taken over the planet, and you are one of the survivors.

 

What are your two primary weapons of choice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A gun, for longer distance, and a sword for close range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the detailed thought you put into it, hun.

 

 

 

#5

 

If you could be granted one wish; have any one thing in this world changed, what would it be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online