Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pain

Ask me stuff!

99 posts in this topic

Do you feel you develop a stronger story through developing it on your own, or with others?

Another way of putting this is when rping do you develop the story first and have the other members follow your pre-determined plot or do you prefer to include their input and ideas?

Edit: also who is your favourite person? (It better be me!)

If you could date any person, fictional or real, alive or dead, who would it be?

(they'd be real and alive while you are dating them of course... unless you prefer it differently)

Love the detailed thought you put into it, hun.

If you could be granted one wish; have any one thing in this world changed, what would it be?

Is that sarcasm?

xD

I'd make fitted sheets fold-able. Have you TRIED folding those things?

Do you feel you develop a stronger story through developing it on your own, or with others?

Another way of putting this is when rping do you develop the story first and have the other members follow your pre-determined plot or do you prefer to include their input and ideas?

Edit: also who is your favourite person? (It better be me!)

I prefer to get a base idea, then develop it with someone else. I prefer one-on-one role plays partly for that reason, because you can just bounce ideas off each other and create a really strong foundation to work from. 

My favourite person is ME.

:D

{you're in second?}

If you could date any person, fictional or real, alive or dead, who would it be?

(they'd be real and alive while you are dating them of course... unless you prefer it differently)

Martin, of course!

While I am disappoint that I am not the favourite, I cannot fault loving oneself as self confidence is a very attractive quality.

So when are we going on this date?

Whenever you want, baby.

You can even pick the place.

I'm really good at sleeping.

But, on a serious note, I'd probably say honesty; I don't see the point in sugar coating things all the time.

Top 4,5 pokemon?

I don't understand what you mean?

My top four or five pokemon? Or is 4,5 a game or something?

I'm really good at sleeping.

But, on a serious note, I'd probably say honesty; I don't see the point in sugar coating things all the time.

I don't understand what you mean?

My top four or five pokemon? Or is 4,5 a game or something?

No just your four or five.

Pokemon...

That wasn't a bad dream I had back in the late 90's? :wacko:

Well whatever.

What would you say is your greatest weakness?

What would you say is your greatest weakness?

Hmm, probably distrust.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing completely, because you should be wary, but I literally trust no one. I could count the people I trust on one hand, and none of them I trust 100%. The only person I can count on is myself.

So yeah, I'm probably too harsh on other people. But sometimes, I'm also too nice for my own good.

No just your four or five.

Well, I don't play pokemon, so I can't really say?

I used to like it when it first came out. I collected the cards {which I still have} and I saw the first movie.

I've always like Pikachu, and one of the horse ones. Is it Rapidash? He/She was cool, pretty much because I love horses. 

I can't really think of any others, sorry!

Nice one. Trust gets you burned, and all fall short of deserving it.

If you could be ANYWHERE in the world right now, where would you go, and why?

New Zealand, especially as they're approaching their summer.

The south island is the most scenic, but I left my heart in Wellington I think. Amazing, amazing country.

Actually, I'd probably go to Australia, Melbourne, because that's where my biffle lives ^^

The person you love most in this world has become ill (god forbid).

A demon approaches you while you sleep. He offers you a choice: Your loved one will die, unless you agree to kill one man. The demon tells you this man is evil, and deserving of death.

*Do you think* you would have it in you to take a random life in exchange for one you love?

I'd like to THINK I would, but at the same time, I don't think I would.

Death is part of nature. I'm not saying it doesn't hurt, because it really does, but you can't have life without death. 

What's your greatest, most influencial fear?

Be straight with us. At the end of the day, we're all practically anonymous.

If you take a pass, I completely understand, Pain.

And if it helps at all, Mine is change. That's both revealing, and difficult to learn how to live with.

Being hurt.

Not so much physically, although I wouldn't LIKE that, but being hurt by people, emotionally. I fear very much letting people in, to really open up, because it gives them ammunition to hurt me. I find it extremely difficult to talk to people on a deep level, to voice my fears and worries, and when I do, because it builds up, it makes me feel stupid. I also hate being a burden, even though people tell me I'm not. 

You're no burden to me. Could never be.

If you won $50,000,000 on the lottery, what would you do with money?

Considering I crashed my car this morning, I would buy a new car.

50 million dollar car... Does it fly too?

In your opinion, what's MOST wrong with the world today?

To expand on that, what would you say is the biggest problem with the state of things today?

I wouldn't spend all of it on a car.

xD

But if it flew, that would be pretty cool.

Disrespect. Not just in children, but in every age group. Kids have no respect for their elders, people have no respect for others beliefs/religions. I'm not saying everyone has to believe in the same thing, just that we shouldn't be so forceful about it. If you're a Christian, fine, if you're a Muslim, great, and if you're an atheist, then that's cool too. 

It's like we've forgotten our morals and the lessons our parents drummed into us. One of my major pet peeves is people who don't have manners. Saying 'please' and 'thank you' costs nothing, and means everything.

1 person likes this

:)

Well said, ma'am, well said.

If you had (god forbid!) 6 months to live. What would be the main thing you'd want to do with that time?

I'd sleep with as many people as possible 

{especially you}

Whoa, there tiger... I just want a tattoo...

:P

It's Christmas Eve and you're going for a stroll in your town/city. On a main, crowded street you pass a homeless man sitting on the sidewalk (wearing a backpack) near a display of Christ's Manger. Beside him is a cardboard sign which reads:

Spare Change? Jesus Loves You.

Merry Christmas

hohoho!

As you finish scanning the sign while passing him, he asks you for some change, calling you ma'am, and holds up a nearly empty cup with relatively clean hands and fingernails.

You happen to only have a $20 bill in your pocket.

What do you do?