Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AmAjOrNeWb

Why...Hello there!

11 posts in this topic

I am Newb. Let me begin by saying that I am thrilled to meet all of you, and still recognize some of you. Ihave been known by a three letters in the past: DRC. I'm breaking away from that shell and growing as both a person and RP artist. The best way to describe what I like to try and accomplish in a role play is for you (the reader :D ) to close your eyes and imagine one of the greatest films you've ever seen. It's going to be something like that. Epic battles, romantic love sequences, heart wrenching losses, and enlightening resolutions.

So now that you know the basics of who I am and what I aspire to do. Let me see who my new friends are going to be. Drop me a line, I only bite if you want me to!

Newb eeeeh? Epic battles eeeeh? Biting eeeeh?

You're good kid, real good, but as long as i'm around you'll always be second best, see?

lol. Nah, welcome to the forums mate, I hope you enjoy it here! I dont remember you from the old days, but then, my memory is awful, so the fault lies with me. Welcome welcome welcome!!! 

You aren't neeewwwww. Welcome back, friend. :)

Interesting fact: you will have been an S*T members for seven years tomorrow! Hooray! :D

Welcome back new old person!

...wait what? O.o

Ah I recall the old you vaguely. Welcome back. If I want you to bite say, a hook with bait, will you? Because there's no better way to fish than with fish and/or humans that want to be caught.

I think I remember ya. You sound familiar anyways.   

Welcome back, and heres to a long stay!